RPG Idea

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Email me the link to your hosted map on www.rapidshare.de, please.

I don't take attachments.

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
k hold on.......

BrokenX

Reaction score
Player 11 said:
BrokenX: I could do that, but i think i might just screw up my map by doing that (don't ask me how, but i will -- somehow)

Blake: Well i congradulate you on your skills as a skinner, but i think im going to stick with the original only because you can barly see anything different and i need the 73kb it took up.

Thats why you make a new map lol and play around with it as I said.

BrokenX

TFlan

Reaction score
oh sorry..... *thinks about what he read earlier* .... *head starts to hurt* ..... i think i will just mess around with this one..... WEU makes a back-up anyway so i could just isolate that and screw up with this one :D :D

Blake: I just PM u the dl link tell me when you got it so i can delete it -- Thanks btw

TFlan

Reaction score
off topic but anyway, have a custom fade filter that looks like your looking through a scoop and its like an ability and it increasing range and all u have to do is move around, to change scoop veiw and then hit the fire ability and it shoots. I think it would be SICK!! I think i might add that to my RPG.... hmmmmm.....

I just suggested that to some1 else thinking about doing a sniper map and i was wondering how you make a custom fade filter thing. For the moving the scoop around im thinking of having the player use the arrow keys but then i would have to make them work the camera with out making the camera scroll to fast or to slow. And i dont know what ability to set it off of cause i need one that increasing range for only 1 shot. -- This is for the marksman, gonna be his special skill :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.