RPG Idea

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
thank-you demonfaze

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
a little tip if ur using the same system with WEU, if u have 3 or more save functions enabled your save load code will look like this below (aprox that size)

OJ4984-5UT934-GF5Y5GREHG4-HJ4H5H34GHG-B5H4HH55H-2G34G43G35HG43-HH4H4H5-H4H4H5H4H54HGREH-6UDFEDHE5-NH4RHJHFDB5EH5HG-THYU54Y4

The more functions enabled to save the longer the code.

TFlan

Reaction score
errr great..... i have like everying thing enabled except position and one other one.

56k what do you have enabled on your map?

TFlan

Reaction score
Also when ever i click edit or create map in the enhancer it kinda shows an error and i have no idea how to fix it.... i tried reinstalling it and stuff but... i will just tell you what it says:

Run-time error '713':

Class not registered.
You need the following file to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL.

if you have any idea on what is happening please tell me...

TFlan

Reaction score
nvm i have fixxed it....

Please!! Need IDEAS!!!

TFlan

Reaction score
for the WEU save+load code. How do i do the loading part of it??? I can do the customize save code and acually save the hero but i can't load it.... i don't know how

TFlan

Reaction score
i have no idea... WEU is way different thatn the normal WE. But i will look.

:Edit:
Can't find anything that would do what im looking for under game cache

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
Wow 5 posts in a row, haha.

Anyways...Just do something like

//Save Character
Event: Player types -save
Condition:
Action: Save blahblahblah for Triggering Player

//Load Character
Event: Player types -load
Condition:
Action: Load blahblahblah for Triggering Player

I actually don't use save/load codes from WEU as they are too long :p and I don't think maps are fun if you want to save your actual character from game to game. If you want that, go play World of Warcraft. My save/load codes generally are only for an integer similar to "Reward Points" in Life of a Peasant or other "points" that you would get for playing the map.

-Demonfaze

TFlan

Reaction score
err that kinda won't help that much unless i wasn't using WEU codes, but thanks anyway.

I can understand that interteger thing, but for the massive RPG im making i think it would be best to have a sav+load code, but its just my oppinon

What should be the name of my map?? Can't think of anyhting

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Quest of Dominion?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Rinpun, how many maps are you working on?! You have LOaP, that thing with Malice, and you do skinning for Player 11?!

Alexander

BTW: Player 11, READ THE RULES AGAIN! If you don't get what I mean, PM me...Can't talk about it out here ;)

TFlan

Reaction score
K.... now i get it

TFlan

Reaction score
Lets see if i can get this thread back on track....

I've done almost all of the terraining i can do -- i just suck at terraining -- and im loooking for any terrainer that can help me. If you want to do it your self just tell me and i will send you the map -- its a WEU map so u will need WEU -- and if don't want to do it yourself just tell me and i will try to complete the task -- which won't be pleasent.

And as always im still open to new ideas for anything. Also i was wondering what you people think: 'A Cry of War' or 'Quest of Dominion' as the name of the map?

Heres all i have done on terraining so far.... (it sucks!!! -- i know)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I like Quest of Dominion, it's more original then "Cry of War". Things like "Cry of War" have been done to death.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I could help make some encampments here and there if those are the super castles of the map....

TFlan

Reaction score
Ok Quest of Dominion it is then...

Ya those two big forts/castles/bases/whatever are like the main points for the sides. the two small areas is a watch post and a farming community. Ok thank-you! how shall i get you the map with out others dlin it also...

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Get AIM and send me the file this evening.

TFlan

Reaction score
Can i just e-mail u it? Cause i realy dont want to dl AIM and then create a SN..... (im lazy)

D

DTemplar45

Terrain Artist!

I can help you with your terrain if you don't already have someone for that...
I've been working on an RPG myself and I've found out what pretty much every doodad looks like so yeah... Just send it to my e-mail [email protected]. It's open to anyone who needs me for their terrain. My WC3 accnt name is Dark_Templar45 just in case you were wondering.

TFlan

Reaction score
Let me see what Rinpun does first.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.