SPELL REQUEST [GUI] - helping G

Jae

Reaction score
um its like the blackhole thing that enigma does but i wanted it to have pillar of ice surrounding the unit then it closes in. Afterwards the unit will get trapped in 1 pillar of ice..

i also wanted it to be casted to 1 hero only not AOE.

hope this makes sense

massive

Reaction score
here is the mummifi spell:

to use it in your map add all variables, triggers, add the 4 mummies and the spell mummifi.

to change the power of the mummies, use object editor.
to change AOE, maximum number of mummies, use trigger editor.

you said me in a second post that you want only one hero to have this spell, so I made it NOT-MUI, but if you or someone else wants a MUI version of this spell I can do it.

here is the NOT-MUI version

k thx..
:thup::thup:

mapguy

Reaction score
Hello, i hope you make this spell without 'HASHTABLE' .

This spell is based on FPS game.

Spell name: Flashbang.
Target type: Target unit/ target point
AoE: 350
Alex throws a flashbang to his enemies. Cause blind for 6 seconds.

L1:Blind 45%
L2:Blind 55%
L3:Blind 65%
L4:Blind 75%
L5:Blind 85%

MANA COST: 75/ 80/ 100/ 120 /130
CoolDown: 15 seconds to all levels.

NOTE:-Make the spells effect using ' smoke screen' by Riki in DotA.
-Lets say, a enemy in the affected area and it manage to escape from the affected area...it still have the buff> 6 seconds blind.
are u sure u want smoke screen as special effect?
because it's FLASH BANG! it uses light to blind the enemy!!!
and another thing, you forgot to say If you want it MUI or not (MUI works for "same hero mode" and WTF mode, but it takes more time to make your spell).
and also, don't you think it's cooler to remove the buff if the unit leaves the smoke screen area?
don't you want to change the name for SMOKE BOMB instead of FLASHBANG?

sorry, I forgot you...
I'll start yours today.

um its like the blackhole thing that enigma does but i wanted it to have pillar of ice surrounding the unit then it closes in. Afterwards the unit will get trapped in 1 pillar of ice..

i also wanted it to be casted to 1 hero only not AOE.

hope this makes sense
I STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT!
first I tought you wanted something like "Furion - sprout" then u say "enigma - black hole" , but your descriptiong have nothing to do about enigma's ultimate...

k thx..
:thup::thup:
you likes the spell ?
is it working ?

SuicideBunny

Reaction score
Big Sucker ( SPELL )

Big sucker :
-Moves all units on map to the direction of the closest other unit.
-Doesn't affect flying units.
-Does Effect invulnerable ( you can make it turn all invulnerable into vulnerable only at the duration of the spell if it makes it easier for you )
-Spell is channeling and will stay active till all units on map are at least in range of (200) to another unit. (( if units are in range of 200 and others still not that close the units who are in range of 200 of each other will still be sucked in)
-If 2 units are being sucked to each other a third one cant join them (important)
-Gives a regeneration of 10 hps per sec to units in range of 200 or less and being attracted to each other.
-When spell is done all effected units will be set to invulnerable for 5 seconds.
And last couple that reached 200 range will be invulnerable for 10 seconds.

PLEASE i really need this for my map, my whole map depends on this 1 spell its the big finale .. :((.

[Edit:[doesnt have any lvls and if anything i didnt mention u can choose the easier thing for u bcz it really doesnt matter to me and good luck]]

Jae

Reaction score
Sorry about the misunderstanding man but I was really pertaining to the enigma blackhole thingy.

Instead of just sucking the unit in i also wanted it to have a special effect like the pillars of ice im talking about.

Then after the ice closes in to the target i was hoping you could make it happen that tha Unit will be stuck in one ice pillar for 5 seconds...

still not clear enough? sorry if i can't describe it properly

Edit w8 scratch the thought about the blackhole thing if it would be easier for you to do the sprout. I just want the unit to be trapped in a circle of ice then it would clash to the unit causing it to be trapped there.. anyways if there is any easier alternative you have you can freely do so.

mapguy

Reaction score
Big sucker :
-Moves all units on map to the direction of the closest other unit.
-Doesn't affect flying units.
-Does Effect invulnerable ( you can make it turn all invulnerable into vulnerable only at the duration of the spell if it makes it easier for you )
-Spell is channeling and will stay active till all units on map are at least in range of (200) to another unit. (( if units are in range of 200 and others still not that close the units who are in range of 200 of each other will still be sucked in)
-If 2 units are being sucked to each other a third one cant join them (important)
-Gives a regeneration of 10 hps per sec to units in range of 200 or less and being attracted to each other.
-When spell is done all effected units will be set to invulnerable for 5 seconds.
And last couple that reached 200 range will be invulnerable for 10 seconds.

PLEASE i really need this for my map, my whole map depends on this 1 spell its the big finale .. :((.

[Edit:[doesnt have any lvls and if anything i didnt mention u can choose the easier thing for u bcz it really doesnt matter to me and good luck]]
ur spell is complicated (REALLY FUCKING COMPLICATED), I`ll just try to make it after I finish all other spell requests.
I also wants to know if you want it to be MUI and if u want unit`s beeing moved to be able to use spells and attacks or if u want them to be stunned.

you spell also have fucking problems, like:
- what happends if there is no nearby unit ? which means, if a unit is alone in some part of the map ?
- and what happends if there is a tree or doddad between two units?
- what happends if there is a cliff between units?
- why should I change invulnerable units to vulnerable?
- how can I detect a flying unit? because I can`t use flying height since some ground units have a low height.

try to think about these problems and then rewrite your request.

Sorry about the misunderstanding man but I was really pertaining to the enigma blackhole thingy.

Instead of just sucking the unit in i also wanted it to have a special effect like the pillars of ice im talking about.

Then after the ice closes in to the target i was hoping you could make it happen that tha Unit will be stuck in one ice pillar for 5 seconds...

still not clear enough? sorry if i can't describe it properly

Edit w8 scratch the thought about the blackhole thing if it would be easier for you to do the sprout. I just want the unit to be trapped in a circle of ice then it would clash to the unit causing it to be trapped there.. anyways if there is any easier alternative you have you can freely do so.

ok...let me see if I understad...
you want lots of frost effect to close all in a point pushing all enemies to that location and when the frost reaches in that point units inside it are locked inside by pillar of ice like in furions sprout?

massive

Reaction score
Wonder If I can Request For 2 Since i Already Requested For Mummify(Changed Its Name and model for the mummy.Will give credits..)
Anyways.
Spell Type.Mui 0 Mana Cost.30 Cd Not Passive/Auto Cast
Spell Name.Help Of The Undead.
Description.The Undeads Hands Rise From The Ground Trapping The User And The Units Near It To Be Trapped.(Power Cogs in dota Cw,Just A Little More Space Like 600 aoe.Form A Square With 600 AOE,The Size Nid Not Be exactly 600 aoe can be around there)
Lvl 1.600 Aoe.Units In Area Exept User Will Be Slowed By 10% And Receive 5 Damage Per Second.Lasts 5 Seconds.
Lvl 2.600 Aoe.Units In Area Exept User Will Be Slowed By 20% And Receive 10 Damage Per Second.Lasts 5 Seconds.
Lvl 3.600 Aoe.Units In Area Exept User Will Be Slowed By 30% And Receive 10 Damage Per Second.Lasts 5 Seconds
Lvl 4.600 Aoe.Units In Area Exept User Will Be Slowed By 40% And Receive 15 Damage Per Second.Lasts 5 Seconds.
The Hands Effect Can be this Abilities\Spells\Items\AIso\AIsoTarget.mdl or if you have better ideas than ok:thup:.
If Units Walk To Hands,They Will Be Knocked Back 200 Range For All Levels.
Thanks.
Tell Me If You Dont Understand:thup:
Only One Hero In The Map Has This Spell.<Just wondering,why do u need to know that?does it make it easier?(trying to make my own spells.. but cant seem to do it)

mapguy

Reaction score
Wonder If I can Request For 2 Since i Already Requested For Mummify(Changed Its Name and model for the mummy.Will give credits..)
Anyways.
Spell Type.Mui 0 Mana Cost.30 Cd Not Passive/Auto Cast
Spell Name.Help Of The Undead.
Description.The Undeads Hands Rise From The Ground Trapping The User And The Units Near It To Be Trapped.(Power Cogs in dota Cw,Just A Little More Space Like 600 aoe.Form A Square With 600 AOE,The Size Nid Not Be exactly 600 aoe can be around there)
Lvl 1.600 Aoe.Units In Area Exept User Will Be Slowed By 10% And Receive 5 Damage Per Second.Lasts 5 Seconds.
Lvl 2.600 Aoe.Units In Area Exept User Will Be Slowed By 20% And Receive 10 Damage Per Second.Lasts 5 Seconds.
Lvl 3.600 Aoe.Units In Area Exept User Will Be Slowed By 30% And Receive 10 Damage Per Second.Lasts 5 Seconds
Lvl 4.600 Aoe.Units In Area Exept User Will Be Slowed By 40% And Receive 15 Damage Per Second.Lasts 5 Seconds.
The Hands Effect Can be this Abilities\Spells\Items\AIso\AIsoTarget.mdl or if you have better ideas than ok:thup:.
If Units Walk To Hands,They Will Be Knocked Back 200 Range For All Levels.
Thanks.
Tell Me If You Dont Understand:thup:
Only One Hero In The Map Has This Spell.<Just wondering,why do u need to know that?does it make it easier?(trying to make my own spells.. but cant seem to do it)

let me see if I understand...

you want to create a prison of hands that knocks back any enemy who tries to enter or leave?
u really wants your hands to damage allies?
if you want only one hero in your map to have this spell it really don`t need to be MUI ! right? or u want it to be MUI ?

some bonus questions:
- you want knocked back units to be stunned?
- you want allies to be knockedback too.
- the slows affects also allies and enemies?
- can I base the spell on thunder clap or this hero already have a spell based on it?
- this special effect is the one that two hands comes from the ground?

mapguy

Reaction score

I`m talking seryous, the spell you requested is very easy, can`t you do by yourself?

just use doom as base, so you can silence. than u add triggered damage and special effects, for the 5 casts bonus damage u create those unit groups:
holy damage[1]
holy damage[2]
holy damage[3]
holy damage[4]

when u first cast in a unit u put it in group [1]
second cast u remove from [1] and put [2]
when unit is in group [4] and is affected again u remove it from all groups and deals the bonus damage.

BUT IF U REALLY CANT MAKE THIS SPELL (remember, I only do if you cant, not if u have no time) I`LL DO GOR YOU!

mapguy

Reaction score
Nope. I just dont have time. Im making my hero arena. :p

well, I`m making a map also, so don`t use my time because don`t want to spent yours, this threads is only to help those who CAN'T trigger very well or for those having problems on coding.

mapguy

Reaction score
That's not helping Glenphir, then. She took all requests, without questions.
Think about it.

people should learn not to be lazy...

and they also should not ask glenphyr when they have the skill to do the magic.

people of this forum are here to HELP not to work for you.

since I`m making some requests (a know I don`t do much) but if I make one per day im giving a little help to glenphyr.

and, C`mon, read my first post: it`s written in big letters that I only do requests when someone really can't do the magic!

SuicideBunny

Reaction score
ur spell is complicated (REALLY FUCKING COMPLICATED), I`ll just try to make it after I finish all other spell requests.
I also wants to know if you want it to be MUI and if u want unit`s beeing moved to be able to use spells and attacks or if u want them to be stunned.

you spell also have fucking problems, like:
- what happends if there is no nearby unit ? which means, if a unit is alone in some part of the map ?
- and what happends if there is a tree or doddad between two units?
- what happends if there is a cliff between units?
- why should I change invulnerable units to vulnerable?
- how can I detect a flying unit? because I can`t use flying height since some ground units have a low height.

try to think about these problems and then rewrite your request.

-lol i counted down the units and made the number applicable for this spell.
-i have a spell that must be activated 5 seconds b4 this one (such as bankai @ Bleach vs one piece to make u able to use ur ultimate ... )
-there arent any cliffs between any units now (i just removed them :D )
-idk i said its only if it would make it easier for u
-ive got no idea but i cant remov'em :(

Edit nvm the spell, ill change the finale

mapguy

Reaction score
Glenphir's a she!?
I don`t know, but she/he uses the photo of a girl as avatar. so I think she is she.
or I`m wrong?

-lol i counted down the units and made the number applicable for this spell.
-i have a spell that must be activated 5 seconds b4 this one (such as bankai @ Bleach vs one piece to make u able to use ur ultimate ... )
-there arent any cliffs between any units now (i just removed them :D )
-idk i said its only if it would make it easier for u
-ive got no idea but i cant remov'em :(

Edit nvm the spell, ill change the finale

so you don`t want it anymore?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I don`t know, but she/he uses the photo of a girl as avatar. so I think she is she.
or I`m wrong?

I'm a she and a he. Depends, because this account is shared. The current me is a she, and I use this account more often.

Here's a suggestion on your first page. I suggest you attach all the map links for each request, similar to my thread. That way, it will be easier for people to download the maps. It also gives more sense of organization.

mapguy

Reaction score
I'm a she and a he. Depends, because this account is shared. The current me is a she, and I use this account more often.

Here's a suggestion on your first page. I suggest you attach all the map links for each request, similar to my thread. That way, it will be easier for people to download the maps. It also gives more sense of organization.

DU`H

you`re right, baby!

Ill put the dowloads at the first page...what a fault of organization...

another question: your the girl on the avatar photo?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can start helping with this, if you'd like.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.