SPELL REQUEST [GUI] - helping G

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Or some ambiguous person such as me or ToolTip could randomly pick one of the spells on your list and finish it? :rolleyes:

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
DU`H

you`re right, baby!

Ill put the dowloads at the first page...what a fault of organization...

another question: your the girl on the avatar photo?

Obviously not. That's Gu Hara from KARA.

Having 3 spell thread would be a bit...redundant? Unless it's a JASS spell request thread or something.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, seriously, it's even a bit un-needed to even have two threads.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
I Wanna' have more of KARA! <3

Lol

[EDIT]
Glenphir, you should have trapped him >.>

its-a-trap.jpg

massive

Reaction score
let me see if I understand...

you want to create a prison of hands that knocks back any enemy who tries to enter or leave?
u really wants your hands to damage allies?
if you want only one hero in your map to have this spell it really don`t need to be MUI ! right? or u want it to be MUI ?

some bonus questions:
- you want knocked back units to be stunned?
- you want allies to be knockedback too.
- the slows affects also allies and enemies?
- can I base the spell on thunder clap or this hero already have a spell based on it?
- this special effect is the one that two hands comes from the ground?
yes.it blocks units from going out from it and going into it.the hands do not damage allies.ps.i was not sure bout mui until i saw ur thread the stupid question thingy.lol.it does not have to be mui.only one heros going to have dis spell.
The units are to be stunned for 1 second for all levels and knocked back.
If allies tries to enter the area of try to leave,they will be knocked back and stunned as well.the slow affects enemies only.if its not to hard,the allies and user will receive 10% bonus speed when in trap,once they go out the effects runs off.nop it does not have a spell based.yes the effect is the one that two hands comes from the ground.

mapguy

Reaction score
yes.it blocks units from going out from it and going into it.the hands do not damage allies.ps.i was not sure bout mui until i saw ur thread the stupid question thingy.lol.it does not have to be mui.only one heros going to have dis spell.
The units are to be stunned for 1 second for all levels and knocked back.
If allies tries to enter the area of try to leave,they will be knocked back and stunned as well.the slow affects enemies only.if its not to hard,the allies and user will receive 10% bonus speed when in trap,once they go out the effects runs off.nop it does not have a spell based.yes the effect is the one that two hands comes from the ground.

Last question:

you really wants to knockback allies ?
are u sure?
because by this way some noobs will be killed by friendly fire. lol.

massive

Reaction score
Last question:

you really wants to knockback allies ?
are u sure?
because by this way some noobs will be killed by friendly fire. lol.

hmm.is it possible tat if its allies oni knockback?no damage?if not than i think you can remove the damage?
Thanks

mapguy

Reaction score
hmm.is it possible tat if its allies oni knockback?no damage?if not than i think you can remove the damage?
Thanks

yes, it is.

I'll make it damage enemies but not allies.

ok create my trigger in a way that you can choose if you allies to be affected or not by hands.

Jae

Reaction score
ok...let me see if I understad...
you want lots of frost effect to close all in a point pushing all enemies to that location and when the frost reaches in that point units inside it are locked inside by pillar of ice like in furions sprout?

yes man This is what i really wanted :thup:

puppetmaster

Reaction score
OK, why not replace the effect into Ezalor's blind? its a skill from his ulti.
I dont care whether its MUI or whatsoever, make sure its perfect like you are posting this FLASHBANG skill to the competition.

::Can you make it into 10 levels instead of 5 levels, the blind % just put anything , i will chged it myself.
:NO Hashtable(1.24v)

mapguy

Reaction score
yes man This is what i really wanted :thup:
ok, I`ll start your spell tomorrow.

OK, why not replace the effect into Ezalor's blind? its a skill from his ulti.
I dont care whether its MUI or whatsoever, make sure its perfect like you are posting this FLASHBANG skill to the competition.

::Can you make it into 10 levels instead of 5 levels, the blind % just put anything , i will chged it myself.
:NO Hashtable(1.24v)

BUMP.
Make my spell in MUI.

do you really know what`s MUI ?
DUH!
your spell is by nature MUI, it`s impossible to make it non-mui since it's just a buff placer in area.

for example, rikimaru`s smoke bomb has to be MUI.
but your's is already MUI.

let me see if I undertand your spell:

you throw a bomb at target point and the bomb spawns a flash that blinds enemies for 5 seconds causing them to miss on attacks.

right?

because if it is it, it is already MUI.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
do you really know what`s MUI ?
DUH!
your spell is by nature MUI, it`s impossible to make it non-mui since it's just a buff placer in area.

for example, rikimaru`s smoke bomb has to be MUI.
but your's is already MUI.

let me see if I undertand your spell:

you throw a bomb at target point and the bomb spawns a flash that blinds enemies for 5 seconds causing them to miss on attacks.

right?

because if it is it, it is already MUI.

This isn't really the case. If you have to move the projectile itself using triggers and if the it isn't MUI, it would mess up if spammed or used at the same time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.