Spell Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
some crazy shit man... idk if this is jsut some shit i did when i put the skill into my map, but once i put it in and everything and a bunch of shit after like an hour of work i saved the map, saves fine, open up bnet to test, i click the map and hit Create, unable to find the map, i take out the spell, works fine, idk what up with dis man

No idea. My spell isn't corrupt perhaps your are uploading it wrong. If you post the map I can see whats wrong.

R

Rev. Coders

instead of posting it so every1 can get it, ill upload it to a site and send u a link so u can dl it...

takethat

Reaction score
elo, i post mine request like in 2nd page, if my english too bad also should give note gua. i post again if u have miss it

Code:
Spell Name: Hundred Arrows
Description: Require 2.5seconds to cast, after casting the spell, elemental(same type each time) arrow will form beside, ontop, behind or infront of the caster. Forming arrow every 1 second. Used 2seconds to form the arrows(random for homing or non homing), then the arrow will fly towards enemy(caster movable). Caster stunned or died will have 35% the remaining arrows will still shoot out.

If caster being moved away(like entering indoor or leaving the house) will disable all of the spell.

If there are no enemy within 1500 range, the spell will not be enable(cant initial).

Damage base on caster's max mana (5%)
MUI: (Yes or no) if can, gui
Levels:
lvl1 damage 5% arrows 20 casting time 2.5sec
lvl2 damage 10% arrows 50 3sec
lvl3 damage 15% arrows 75 4.5sec
lvl4 damage 20% arrows 100 7sec
Others: If possible, there are 4 element, fire water wind earth, each with different effect, fire(slash) water(slow) wind(critical) earth(bash)

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
^I had a hard time figuring out what that does, perhaps you can try rewording it.

As for a spell request. An toggle speed boost spell. No its not that easy.

The speed limit has to go above 522, so that means sliding. The caster must not always be moving forwad. Just slide at high speed when ordered to, also stops if ordered to. So basically what the ability does - able to move at a speed of 800 when ability is on.

MUI? Doesnt matter, ill make it mui, just want to see how its done.

I was going to get around doing this some time, but itll be a few weeks before i start. Put this spell in the bottom of your priorities.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the spell, I wonder if you could do this for me, I would be so thankful =).

Eagle Strike

Everytime the Dark Ranger attacks an opponent, she has a chance that her pet eagle will follow up with a strike, dealing massive damage and slowing the target.

Level 1 - 10% Chance to strike the opponent 2 times, dealing .50 x agility in damage, slowing by 20% for 2 seconds.
Level 2 - 15% Chance to strike the opponent 3 times, dealing .75 x agility in damage, slowing by 30% for 3 seconds.
Level 3 - 20% Chance to strike the opponent 4 times, dealing 1 x agility in damage, slowing by 40% for 4 seconds.

Note: To learn this skill, she must have to learn a skill that's passive called 'Pet Hawk' which grants extra vision by 200/300/400/500, and summons the hawk. Only if it's ok, if it's not, just make the spell, and when she learns it, a hawk is summoned, thanks if you can do it, I'd be so grateful.

Framework: Every time the hawk attacks, it should have a 'light' effect on it's wings

Thanks a lot Ureanoob if you can do this skill ^_^.

takethat

Reaction score
After the spell casted, magical arrows will form in every 1second and stay around the caster randomly(like infront of the caster, ontop of the caster, etc) for 2seconds.

After 2seconds, the arrow will shoot out(fly towards enemy)

Some of the magical arrows are homing(which means will chase enemy), some is like siege attack(attack on the ground with slash damage)

If the caster stunned by skill or bashed, or caster died, the remaining arrows(arrows that had form around the caster but not yet shoot out) will have a 35% chances continue its function.

Basically, its like luna's ulti and POM's stun arrow.

Also, idea from comic Negima!: Magister Negi Magi

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
I got a request:

Dark Hurricane

Calls up dark magic, creating a hurricane of destructive winds that toss enemy units into the air and deals damage to them upon impacting the ground.

Instant (No target)
Damage: 100/200/300 * Str of caster / 2
MUI: Yes please, if you can
Level 1: 500 AoE, 100*str/20 damage.
Level 2: 750 AoE, 200*str/20 damage.
Level 3: 1000 AoE, 300*str/20 damage.

Basically, this spell creates a tornado-like effect on the caster and throws enemy units into the air, kinda like cyclone but smoother. Thanks in advance.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Ah I can't give you your second +Rep!!! I gotta +Rep other people first... so those people who get +Rep from me are lucky xD

epicjokexw4.jpg

R

Rev. Coders

just a question.. did you find out what was wrong with my spell on my map?

R

Rev. Coders

i fixed it, now i just got to find out why the fade unit doesnt apear behind my sniper...

RueK

Reaction score
No. I try to do the spells in order of requested. Although if you spell is interesting I may do it earlier.

Yeah, i noted that.

My spell is very interesting, at least for me.

A guy who has machine guns on both hands and starts to shot insanely against all enemy units in a 800 AoE xDDDDDDDD its cool, and btw "Nen" is the power of the human being aura, so it's like aura bullets, thats why i wanted it to be blue. every finger is a gun btw.

the aura color depends on the person.

if my hero was a evil guy it would be red effects, but my hero is a camly sadic guys so blue is the correct color.

I will create a model for it too XD.

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Btw, you know the Charge spell u made, if the target unit is behind a wall, water, cliff, the caster will just charge towards it? Right into the cliff/wall/water?

snmiglight

Reaction score
are working on my spell right now? hehe im just too excited to see my spell

im not forcing you to hasten it anyways; just curious ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.