Spell Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You should ask FrozenShadow if the Eagle in his spell attacks range or melee. XD

I have troublesome of Channeling spells but I'm not requesting anything from you unless I can think of something.

Just wait XD..

eloytoro

Reaction score
Code:
Chronomites
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Chronomites 
        ChronomitesStack Less than 6
    Actions
        Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to ((Default movement speed of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - (((Default movement speed of (Target unit of ability being cast)) / 20.00) x (Real((Level of Chronomites  for (Casting unit))))))
        Unit - Set (Casting unit) movement speed to ((Default movement speed of (Casting unit)) + (((Default movement speed of (Casting unit)) / 10.00) x (Real((Level of Chronomites  for (Casting unit))))))
        Set ChronomitesStack = (ChronomitesStack + 1)
        Wait 30.00 seconds
        Set ChronomitesStack = (ChronomitesStack - 1)
        Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to (Default movement speed of (Casting unit))
        Unit - Set (Casting unit) movement speed to (Default movement speed of (Casting unit))
The ability is based on searing arrows, only set damage done to 0

EDIT: Done!

denmax

Reaction score
No.. He wants as to the attacking hero, and this is Uareanoob's spell request post, not yours. I want to try to help, but then this is his post, not mine (if I do manage to get it before him, I doubt it)...

snmiglight is just making things harder due to the missile framework =P

denmax

Reaction score
No.. He wants as to the attacking hero, and this is Uareanoob's spell request post, not yours. I want to try to help, but then this is his post, not mine (if I do manage to get it before him, I doubt it)...

snmiglight is just making things harder due to the missile framework =P. Without that thing, it would have been much simpler to do..

EDIT: WTF!!! dble post!!! Merge (or delete) plzz

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
A simple spell needed for my map Demolition X.. I'll give you full credit and rep if you do finish the spell...

Spell Name: Grenade
Description: Hurls a grenade at a target location (the grenade arcs but doesn't bounce upon impact, it just explodes upon impact). The grenade deals damage to any enemies within the blast radius.
MUI: Yes
Levels: 1
Others: A grenade projectile... or something that resembles a frag grenade

Could you also associate the spell with a charged item (like when my units buy a Grenade from a shop, he clicks on that item then clicks on a target point or a unit, and hurls the grenade). It's kinda complicated and is wasting my time creating the map's code.

Thanks......:)

eloytoro

Reaction score
hey i just wanted to help, plus the spell looked interesting and i wanted to make mine, check out the trigger again, i fixed something (the units didn't came back from they're speed status xD)

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
A simple spell needed for my map Demolition X.. I'll give you full credit and rep if you do finish the spell...

Could you also associate the spell with a charged item (like when my units buy a Grenade from a shop, he clicks on that item then clicks on a target point or a unit, and hurls the grenade). It's kinda complicated and is wasting my time creating the map's code.

This doesn't need a trigger as far as I can see, why don't you just base it on the cluster rockets ability and set the amount of projectiles to 1, give it a higher arc and change the model to something spherical? (and then ofcourse make it an item ability and attach it to an item.)

kelogsloops

Reaction score
Ooh

Can you.. umm make a spell like this?

Spell Name: Mana Disruption
Description: <Name> attacks an enemy unit, destroying 20 mana off the enemy unit each attack, also giving a 10% chance to transfer 20 health from the enemy unit to the hero.
MUI: umm.. i think so :D
Levels: 4 levels, increase mana drained and chance to drain hp, and a bit more hp :D
Effect : FEEDBACK :D

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
You should ask FrozenShadow if the Eagle in his spell attacks range or melee. XD

I have troublesome of Channeling spells but I'm not requesting anything from you unless I can think of something.

Just wait XD..

Well it dives directly to the opponent and returns to the ranger. If you play ragnarok, it's just like Blitz Beat xD

snmiglight

Reaction score
snmiglight is just making things harder due to the missile framework =P. Without that thing, it would have been much simpler to do..

i dont intend to do that; sorry

i saw a thread related with that skill hope this helps

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=72272

hey i just wanted to help, plus the spell looked interesting and i wanted to make mine, check out the trigger again, i fixed something (the units didn't came back from they're speed status xD)

If you would like to help me to doing some of the spells please PM me and you'll be added to the team.

Code:
Chronomites
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Chronomites 
        ChronomitesStack Less than 6
    Actions
        Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to ((Default movement speed of (Target unit of ability being cast)) - (((Default movement speed of (Target unit of ability being cast)) / 20.00) x (Real((Level of Chronomites  for (Casting unit))))))
        Unit - Set (Casting unit) movement speed to ((Default movement speed of (Casting unit)) + (((Default movement speed of (Casting unit)) / 10.00) x (Real((Level of Chronomites  for (Casting unit))))))
        Set ChronomitesStack = (ChronomitesStack + 1)
        Wait 30.00 seconds
        Set ChronomitesStack = (ChronomitesStack - 1)
        Unit - Set (Target unit of ability being cast) movement speed to (Default movement speed of (Casting unit))
        Unit - Set (Casting unit) movement speed to (Default movement speed of (Casting unit))
The ability is based on searing arrows, only set damage done to 0

EDIT: Done!

is that MUI?

D

Deathdawn

Name: Focused Breeze
(No idea what MUI is)
Levels: 4
Uhm it should send out a cone of air that looks like the model said below :D it should deal (80/120/160/200) damage. Cast range is 700. Endpoint width of the spell is 500. It should push back all units it hits.. And stun for 1 second upon finishing.

:) I've tried to make this spell work.. its.. so confusing though haha.

Oh and the description is Nazgrel's wolf lets out a single focused breath causing all units to take damage and to be knocked back.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=50294&prev=page%3D1%26t%3D8%26r%3D100%26d%3Dlist

if you.. could also use the button for the skill :D

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=57700%prev=t%3D14%26s%3Dblueblur%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D200

Leazy

Reaction score
Heres a spell which I would really appreciate if you could do! :)

Name: Plague
Levels: 3
Description: The Germ shoots away an ancient infection which has been stored in it's veins since birth. The infections goal is to kill and infect as many units as possible. Level 1: Each unit with the infection will take 25 damage per second, allys takes 1/4 of the damage. Level 2: Each unit with the infection will take 50 damage per second, allys takes 1/8 of the damage. Level 3: Each unit with the infection will take 75 damage per second, allys takes 1/16 of the damage.

How it works: The Germ shoots the spell at a target. The target gets an debuff and each second you pick all units around all targets witch has that debuff and give them the debuff. If you already have the debuff and is close to a unit which has the debuff it will work like this:
Footmen has Plague.
Archer has Plague.
Demon Hunter has Plague.

Footmen stands alone in a corner with the debuff (It will last for 5 seconds and won't get back at him)

Archer stands besides Demon Hunter which also has the Plague. The buff duration is for each second renewed until the Archer or Demon Hunter gets out of 125 range of the other unit.

Thanks in advance!

manofsteel

Reaction score
Spell request

Spell name: Homing missile
Description: Fires a missile forward that locks to an enemy or neutral unit.
MUI: Yes
Levels: 1
Other: Creates a missile thats fired and locks to a unit in your camera view (3rd person game) the missile can also be fired from the air so it goes up or down, depends on the targets flying height.

Thanks in advanced!!

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Spell name: Living Forest

Description: The hero creates a wall of vines from two trees.

How it Works: The hero casts a spell on one tree, then casts the same spell on another tree. Between these trees spawns X amount (X = amount of vines that would stretch across) of vines. (Base the unit's model on "Entagle Mines"). Wait! There is more... (You do not have to do this part, you can if you want, I can add it in later)When a unit comes within "melee" range, then the unit will become entagled.

MUI: Yes, please.

Levels: 3, make the distance between the trees larger, and the vines stronger.

Thank you!

snmiglight

Reaction score
Spell name: Living Forest

Description: The hero creates a wall of vines from two trees.

How it Works: The hero casts a spell on one tree, then casts the same spell on another tree. Between these trees spawns X amount (X = amount of vines that would stretch across) of vines. (Base the unit's model on "Entagle Mines"). Wait! There is more... (You do not have to do this part, you can if you want, I can add it in later)When a unit comes within "melee" range, then the unit will become entagled.

MUI: Yes, please.

Levels: 3, make the distance between the trees larger, and the vines stronger.

Thank you!

there's a spell out here that has similar framework

here's the link>>

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=85113

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.