Taking Spell Requests.

Herkan

Reaction score
Ok, here's a spell for you.

Mass root.

Entangles nearby enemy units, the units are damaged over time and the caster should be able to move while the units are entangled. The time they are entangled is increased with every level, same with the damage. 3 Levels.

Deviruchi

Reaction score
Ummm... can i request a spell?

Arcane Orb (GUI)
Its just an autocast spell (like searing arrows or cold arrows) that deals extra damage according to the a percent (5%, 10%, 15%, 20%) of the user's remaining mana (4 levels). But for every cast there should be a floating text (with a "+" before it) that will indicate the damage bonus.

Thanks in advance!!

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
I'm currently working on the toggled Speed spell, though for some unfathomable reason it creates two struct instances at cast which totally f**ks up the movement.

@Leazy: Yes you would need NewGen for vJASS spells to compile.

Edit: I made Herkan's Mass Root since it only took me about 5 minutes.

Shouldn't be anything unclear in how to edit that for your needs.

Larcenist

Reaction score
Bleh forgot to set the array to 3 in the AoE variable, fixed now and updated, check previous post for new map.

Larcenist

Reaction score
You could make a calculation of the AoE within the unit group picking if you use a constant increasement. You asked for 3 levels so I made an array in case you wanted some off AoE increasement such as 175/255/785 or something similar.

Or you could use the arrays if you feel like setting 10 arrays.

Edit: Another option would be (for example 300/325/350.../525 AoE) would be
Code:
For each integer A 1 to 10 do actions
set MR_AoE[Integer A] = 275 + (25 * Integer A)

Assuming it's a constant increasement.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can u make me 2 easy spells? Here's the first: i like to make an ability(Example:ROAR spell or berserk spell) that only lasts for 6 attacks and the second: I like to make a mass ensnare spell that ensnares every unit within the casted range. I think these spell are not so hard to make but i can't fugure them out. I need them in GUI!

Larcenist

Reaction score
@ Igor_Z: SI, MPI, MUI? Please confirm this when posting or I'll make them SI.

@ lmichael89: You want that spell made in GUI or JASS/vJASS?

lmichael89

Reaction score
I don't really know the difference between those, whatever is easiest for you to make is fine with me.

Larcenist

Reaction score
vJASS would be the easiest one, though it would require you to use a vJASS compiler such as NewGen. JASS and GUI would work if you want it single instanceable and maybe MPI, though MUI would be a pain.

Weyrling

Reaction score
Do you intend for me to make my 'Speed' spell by myself, or did you simply forget about it?
I can figure it out myself, maybe, but I'd prefer an efficient one.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What means SI. Anyway i want them in GUI if you are asking about the spells... I don't understand.. Just make it in GUI not with JaSS or MUI. I only understand GUI

Weyrling

Reaction score
SI is, I assume, 'Single Instance', meaning the spell can only be cast by one unit at a time.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Do you intend for me to make my 'Speed' spell by myself, or did you simply forget about it?
I can figure it out myself, maybe, but I'd prefer an efficient one.

Well, Larcenist did say this:
I'm currently working on the toggled Speed spell, though for some unfathomable reason it creates two struct instances at cast which totally f**ks up the movement.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.