Taking Spell Requests.

lmichael89

Reaction score
Well I would probably not like it in vJass because I don't have that newgen thing, so I guess i can make use of the skill even if it is SI. So any codes fine if you can tell me how to import it into my map,[Whatever makes it easiest for you]

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Will you make it for me? U will get credit in my map if the spells are good...? Thanks

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
btw larcenist, are you gonna get to work on my request anytime soon or is it too much of a challenge.

or are you currently working on it.

OR have you completely forgot about it.

lol.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
@Tyman2007: I tried it and couldn't get any result that looked good, so I will not prio your request at this point.

Note:

I'm currently NOT taking more requests due to the already large pile of pending ones and also some school work. I will notify when I take requests again. (Of course I will finish the requests I've gettong before this notification.)

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey Larcenist what about my request. Will you make it or should i ask some 1 else...?

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
oooh, What are you having trouble with btw? the grappling towards, the spinning around, the speeding part, the throwing off the chain part, or any other part??

you don't have to answer, a bit of curiousity i have.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
Larcenist, would you like some help with this thread? I am moderately alright at making spells (GUI, JASS, vJASS) and am currently bored and itching to make something, yet terrible at ideas.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Larcenist, would you like some help with this thread? I am moderately alright at making spells (GUI, JASS, vJASS) and am currently bored and itching to make something, yet terrible at ideas.

If you don't have anything to do you can make a trigger pack a tutorial or a spell pack

lmichael89

Reaction score
You could always make your own thread, but if you want to make a spell you can help me with this one

Name: Sacrifice
Type: Channeling
Details: The Paladin begins channeling a protection aura on all friendly Heroes and they receive a armor bonus [+1- +7]. When the hero protected by the aura is damaged, all damage is dealt to the channeling hero at 75% damage, if the channeling hero's health reaches 400 or lower, the paladin stops channeling.
Levels: 1-7, each level increases armor bonuses, and the range of the aura.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
I might wait until Larcenist replies... this is his thread after all.

> You could make a trigger pack, a tutorial, a spell pack

That requires ideas, which I don't have :p

Windwalk

Reaction score
MUI skill

the unit casts it instanltly runs up to the oppenont at about a 500 distance and hits him for about 5 strikes then pauses for like 1 second and then hits the targeted him and doing 300 knockback. (casting unit gets invulnerablitiy)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
MUI skill

the unit casts it instanltly runs up to the oppenont at about a 500 distance and hits him for about 5 strikes then pauses for like 1 second and then hits the targeted him and doing 300 knockback. (casting unit gets invulnerablitiy)

Read 9 comments up, don't be jerk

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score

You may help if you want considering I had my first real day of school today and already was given loads of homework in advanced chemistry. Just follow the queue as posted in here (I think some sort of charge spell is next, right after the toggled Speed) and I'll make sure to rep you for your work.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
You may help if you want considering I had my first real day of school today and already was given loads of homework in advanced chemistry. Just follow the queue as posted in here (I think some sort of charge spell is next, right after the toggled Speed) and I'll make sure to rep you for your work.

Advanced chemestry?That sounds painfull(and torchuring)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.