Terraining Contest 3! Starts May 10th.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Meant to get this done a while ago, but because of the viruses, I couldn't.

I SHALL GO THROUGH THE RESULTS NOW

I may be the only one judging at the moment >.<.

Due to the deadness of this contest, I'm not so sure about a tc4..

EDIT:

Code:
[COLOR=darkorange][b]Tharius:                          10    10   10   8   -   38[/b][/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]NoxMortus:                        8     9    8    9   -   34[/COLOR]
[COLOR=sienna]Mullit:                           10   10    8    5   –   33
Darthfett:                        9     9    9    6   –   33[/COLOR]
Lord_Kakashi:                     6     6    10   10  –   32
ROBBYDOBBY:                       7     7    9    7   -   30

Congratz to Tharius (is he online anymore? :() and thanks to the 6 who participated :D.

~Jindo

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Wow, I did better than I thought I would. Nice one Tharius, nearly full marks all round.

I'm saddened to hear that there might not be a TC 4 :( . If you did arrange it, I would be a guaranteed contestant.

F

fratleyslaye

Many people would enter, I think. . . But we do need to make another one.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Indeed you were :p, sorry the points were late as it was so I did em myself.

---

If someone makes a poll about if there should be TC4, and yes wins, then I'll consider it :p.

~Jindo

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
Lol in this contest i came second from last..

and in the first one i perticapated it i won o_O

guess im better at making forest then city

Mullit

Reaction score
haha, 5 for extras, if id put a bit more effort in i could have beaten nox. :D
@darthfett- i beat you this time :p *does a little dance*

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
Whoa.... that was unexpected.

Yes I am online still, but I hadn't checked this thread for a few days since it hadn't been updated in so long.

Odd that my 2-hour-long not-serious submission got first and the one I spent over a week on got second (or last, according to SOMEONE's dubious addition methods :rolleyes: )

There needs to be a new contest, maybe with a less *general* subject matter. I'm of the opinion that that's a main reason why this contest had far less submissions than the last one, but that's just me.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Tharius said:
Whoa.... that was unexpected.

O RLY? tbh I thought yours was pretty good (probably why it won lol..)

Yes I am online still, but I hadn't checked this thread for a few days since it hadn't been updated in so long.

Hehe, we all forgot about it, then someone had me judge them :p.

Odd that my 2-hour-long not-serious submission got first and the one I spent over a week on got second (or last, according to SOMEONE's dubious addition methods :rolleyes: )

No joke, you're a great terrainer with some real talent (of course some are better, you can be just as good ;)).

There needs to be a new contest, maybe with a less *general* subject matter. I'm of the opinion that that's a main reason why this contest had far less submissions than the last one, but that's just me.

I guess so, but my question atm is: Should I make a TC4? If people say yes, Imma have to decide what to base it on (Melee maps anyone?), and I'd prolly have to come up with a really good reward (better than the last 2, there wasn't one for this one sadly).

Anywayz, as soon as I get some people who want to have a TC4, I may as well start it.

~Jindo

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Jindo said:
If people say yes, Imma have to decide what to base it on (Melee maps anyone?)

Melee maps is a great idea, it's alot more challenging and actually requires you to make a hole map, not just take a screenshot or two.
It would also have to be "fair" so that one persons base isn't closer to their second gold mine or w/e.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
That would be a melee map contest and not a terraining contest.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.