The Helper Chat - Feedbacks.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I loved how it's elegant and simple. All you do is type something and "Submit" it. Especially the new method of leaving the messages behind for other newcomers to see it. It acts as a logger which logs all messages received. It also blends in with the vBulletin forums itself, so much that I thought at first it's from vBulletin.

I don't know where is a place to share feedback with others about this new chatroom, so I supposed I should post it here. If there is another place for this, please move/merge/delete this for me. :)

Feedbacks:

1. We didn't get any messages about what we can do in the chat. Like chat commands.
2. All we get is who entered chat and who exited chat. We can't tell who is currently online or something.
3. No smilies.
4. Just too many horizontal lines for every messages inputted.
5. Maybe we can separate the account name and messages into two columns, and indent the sentences if the messages get too long. (like MSN chat messages)
6. I suppose Digital Point, maker(s) of the chatroom, can at least put a logo in there, as a bootup regime. :)
7. Screen size is a little "too big", unless it's designed that way...

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
8. Sidebar y u no there?
9. Feels very slow.
10. REMOVE THE GODDAMN ENTERED/EXITED CHAT POSTS AND MAKE AN ONLINE LIST INSTEAD
11. Why can we not scroll up to see previous messages?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
EXTREMELY FATAL ERROR:

12. Does not take UNICODE characters and other characters of different encodings than the ASCII.

Why, I bugged out the chatroom the moment I posted an emoticon.

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
It seems to be broken now. Just shows a white rectangle where the messages should be.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.