[Tips] Non-triggered Bloodlust Aura

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
!!![Tips] Non-triggered Bloodlust Aura!!!

In case you didn't known this....I found an easy way to make a Bloodlust Aura with no Triggers needed

The effect of the spell is, when a friendly unit comes near u with the aura, they will be buffed for 30 seconds and moves and attacks more faster.

if u are inside the range of the aura, you will gain attackspeed and movement speed with no duration

but if u come near the aura, and later move on or u are outside the aura's range, then u will get a 30 second buff of the spell

isn't it interesting?

First : Create a spell based on Endurance Aura, name it on what u want and change the fields on what's best for u

Second : Create a buff based on Endurance Aura buff and change the target field to Bloodlust buff and change the attachment to hand, right or left

Third : in the spell u created, change the buff to the buff u just created

Fourth : Change the field where it says Stats - Duration Hero and Stats - Duration Normal to 30 seconds (30 seconds is the duration for the buff u want to last)

Fifth : Give it to ur hero, and test it in game....and try moving a unit near the aura and let the unit go out of range to the aura and observe

Changing the Stats - Duration for an aura is like changing the seconds on how long a unit still has the effect of an aura, even if it leaves the aura and go somewhere else, the unit still got the effect of an aura...

the difference of this spell to the Bloodlust is the scaling....when a unit has bloodlust, the unit grows larger...but this aura doesn't make a unit larger

I think this is better than a Triggered Bloodlust aura, that when a unit comes near the aura, create 1 dummy and cast bloodlust to the unit, u can make the spell leakless, but theres an opportunity that it will leak in some reason

I hope this can help somebody...

I know some of u guys know this already...but I also know that this can help anybody that didn't know this yet

feedbacks are welcome

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Hmm good idea there man

+rep :D

Now if you can make a non-triggered summoning/vampiric aura spell untriggered....:p

Sir Gordon

Decent User (I'm as good as you)
Reaction score
...yes. The only thing that could be helpful in those tips is the duration on Auras. Good job on that.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
so what you mean is it is endurance aura, with a different buff attachment

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
>so what you mean is it is endurance aura, with a different buff attachment

yes but not just that!

when u came near a unit with the aura with 500 radius....you get fast attackspeed right? but when u go somewhere else in the map or far away from the aura, lets say 3000 range from the aura...you still get the fast attack speed and movespeed for 30 seconds, because of the duration u set for the aura...get it?

like even though the aura has just 500 radius and u come near it, u get the effect of the aura and even though u go far away more than 500 range from the aura, u still get the effect for how long u set the duration for the aura...and if u set the duration to 30 seconds, then u have 30 seconds before the effect of the aura will be lost if u are far away from it

Stefanman

Reaction score
dude

i think everyone knows that,at least i knew that long time ago...it has not been used in famous maps ,dota, it would be good if they use this for some spell,you could just get in contact with hero,gain bloodlust,and then go to battle

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
interesting, but i think id prefer 2 use triggers so that i can get the size increase as well

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
>i think everyone knows that

just like i said
I know some of u guys know this already...but I also know that this can help anybody that didn't know this yet

thanks guys...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.