What song is this? asics commercial

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]PAKVeitI6R8[/YOUTUBE]

I must know the song.

I mean, id buy those shoes. if they teleported me to an anti-gravity milk dimension that can teleport me to my house.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Sounds like a mix of analog and non analog synths, and their using a glitch sequencer. (My moneys on Db_glitch since its like one of 3 I know of, and its the only good one.)

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Buy them and then sue for false advertising.

Good luck! :p

http://www.asicsamerica.com/privacy.aspx said:
Descriptions of Products

The Company attempts to provide accurate descriptions of all products displayed on the Site. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions are complete or error-free.

Also (in Canada)

http://advertisinglawyer.ca/advertising.htm said:
When is an ad misleading?

An advertisement will contravene the law if it contains a representation that is either false or misleading. The following example highlights a misleading representation-an advertisement promotes a bedspread for $50, but the ad does not mention that it is a factory reject. This ad would be misleading because a consumer could be left to believe that the advertiser was selling first quality merchandise when it was second quality merchandise that was being advertised.

I gave the guy (owner of the site) a phone call and asked about the ad (I described it to him), his remark was basically (paraphrased) "There's a common sense argument they would bring up if you tried to sue them about misrepresentation, and they likely have a disclaimer for it somewhere anyways."

He was really open, and I guess the phone lines weren't busy, though we kept it short anyways. I told him I was a university student interested in law. :p

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
wait. so you told them.

"Can i sue asics for this commercial where they had shoes that could teleport you to a milky dimension?"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.