What would you like in the Trigger Editor?

B

BlizzScripts

sorta...
and persen we need make things that the users ask like multiboard, Dead timer and that stuf, so they can dl and use it as they like.
im testing the executable and working great dont need to instal nothing , dont need to unistall nothing just run and it auto call world edit with some changes in mpq autoriding the ones from wc3x and wc3.mpq patch.
im not making the executable with a program for wc3 im making for winxp GUI
like click in the executable will have options for the user chooe like edit map..dunno still checking this, but the basic is working fine.

P

Persen

Ok. The best method (i think) to patch WE is with an MPQ patch (mpqdraft).
Never modify the main mpqs, if that is what you've done.

B

BlizzScripts

Jazradel, i dont have a Mac , so i cant test it.. i though u could test for us, if u have it.
Persen it doesnt override at all , its just override temporary like u open world editor, with the exe. and then close then open normal WE with WE.exe it will be normal.

B

BlizzScripts

Guys i need an icon for GUI th.mod look for that , i did liked , how about you?
*bump*

Attachments

• The Helper.jpeg
    The Helper.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 226
B

BlizzScripts

cool ;) but put some color or else will look like dunno 1940 photo :/
by the way man would you like to test the GUI, current gonna test persen , you (if u want) and i. wanna?
Gui is just an executable just like WEU but mine will have others options dunno yet.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
you know what i would like to see? an option to turn 1 (or more) selected GUI actions into custom script actions. not like the default editor has that converts the entire trigger into jass

start off with this:
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
select the "Unit - Create 1 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees" action, right click, and select something like "Convert to custom script" and have the trigger look like this:
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Custom script:   call CreateNUnitsAtLoc( 1, 'hfoo', Player(0), GetRectCenter(GetPlayableMapRect()), bj_UNIT_FACING )

B

BlizzScripts

this is an idea but it wont worth , look
we should have the source code of world edit and add a comand that convert line by line than add a GUI for the comand...
the first part its impossible "source code of world edit"
i didnt understand uarenoob, what u mean?
its already do that. u mean unit? GetLAstCreatedUnitt()?

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
BlizzScripts said:
this is an idea but it wont worth , look
we should have the source code of world edit and add a comand that convert line by line than add a GUI for the comand...
the first part its impossible "source code of world edit"
i didnt understand uarenoob, what u mean?
its already do that. u mean unit? GetLAstCreatedUnitt()?
any thing you try to get the last created (whatever) in this trigger

B

BlizzScripts

u mean like GetLastHandle?
handle support any type unit - destr - widget.
but why? what's the point of that w

B

BlizzScripts

Bump
Great Idea Persen i will send a simple txt with my UI change, but hurry join the msn for we can test the GUI. ;) but hurry we have until to friday to launch the Mod, by the way see if Ryoko Would like to Support our mod in his site or even so ask for the helper if its ok the The Helper Mod has a link for this site ;) and we do support this mod beacuse we can mostly update it.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
he clearly means he wants the lastcreatedunit IN THIS TRIGGER like he said. not the last created unit in the map. the last unit that was created in the trigger.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
when the jass code is being compiled or whatever from GUI just have it create a local variable in erry function called localLastCreatedUnit or whatever and when they select "Last Created Unit in this Trigger" in the jass code it would be replaced with localLastCreatedUnit and set the localLastCreatedUnit when a unit is created

B

BlizzScripts

grundy u have execenlt ideas but we dont have the source to apply any command. we can update the show errors. like when u forget a )
it will be more detail.its their parse, ya its sucks but w/e

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.