why doesn't Blizzard upgrade the editor again??

G

Ive emailed blizzard and nobody knows anything bout starcraft 2.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The official line is that they would love to make a Starcraft 2 some day but no plans have been announced for that as of yet and it is not a current project

C

CmdrTydaeus

btw, Blizzard's site search is broken, too, so you can't find anything out about it that way, either... I entered "Starcraft 2" and got a transcript of a Warcraft III chat session w/ no mention of Starcraft or 2.

A

AMPowers

Theres gonna be a starcraft 2? Do you guys have any idea what it is about?

C

CmdrTydaeus

Well, gee... Either there's gonna be a StarCraft 2 or Blizzard's gonna have to deal with a lot of unhappy customers, and lose a lot of money.

As to what it'll be about, well, it'll probably be a good sequel for Brood War.

A

AMPowers

well, i knew that! I heard it was going to be like underwater theme.. kinda somethin like that.

C

CmdrTydaeus

probably would be able to build buildings on water, and have submersibles... maybe even a special submarine tileset. Not likely to be completely underwater as Starcraft... maybe you were hearing of a different project?

btw, although Blizzard isn't involved in this and prolly doesn't approve, check <a href="http://www.starcraft3d.com/">http://www.starcraft3d.com/</a>. They're doing a 3d version of Starcraft.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
underwater game?

there has been no official announcement about a Starcraft 2.... so this sounds like a rumor to me

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
and if you are looking for an underwater Starcraft game, try looking around for a game called "Submarine Titans"

there's a free demo available too

A

AMPowers

I know, I have it its pretty tight. I wish they would just make another expansion to Brood War.

F

FoolishViper

submarine titans owns

i've played sub titans and i loved it, 3 races(2 human, 1 alien) multiple levels, each race has an all mighty nuke type thing, and the ships dodge on their own in combat. my fav race is the oct race. though i do like the sylicon because they can make buildings that despence mines. i'd play it more than starcraft, but it's map making tool isn't as good(not flexible about triggers) and not that many people play it online.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.