Crime 3 Women reported missing for 10 years have been found

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
This conversation is horrible.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
how did they do it this time? What's the difference between now and ten years ago? This is the first time their captors fucked up? What could have possibly changed?
Ah Varine...
Seriously, as they were kidnapped at a "young age" between the ages of "14 and 20" when they vanished. I'm sure they were so frightened and their lives threatened. They might have been stronger later on, "to try to escape" Well, one did!

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Probably in a similar fashion that they did in the end.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Maybe they eloped in their teens, leaving traces that misled police to believe that they'd been kidnapped. Then they had a change of heart or something and decided to come back, so they planted more false evidence to throw their families and the authorities off the trail. The guy might have been one of their husbands, and the kid one of theirs too.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
In some unrelated cases...

Girl and guy had consensual sex.
Somehow, girl and guy argue.
Girl gets pissed. Calls the police.
She's below 16.
Guy charged with rape.

This had happened. Many of such cases. Shit happens. It just falls on different bowl everytime.

10 years don't make much sense, to me, at least.

Then again, let's just give the victims the benefit of the doubt.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Woah there, how can you possibly take his defense? lmao

Let's blame the victims for not being able to escape trollolol

It's likely, but that doesn't necessarily mean much. Likely leaves more than a shadow of a doubt. Those chains and ropes may have been planted; you can't say anymore than I can. I'm not saying that I disagree, I would bet most everything that that was their endgame with this, but I've also seen what a joke our legal and enforcement systems are here and know that they lie, cheat, and abuse their powers in such a way that I will never again be surprised to see the police or court do something as horrendous as plant false evidence in cases like this for a conviction. I've never met these people, I don't know what they're like, who they are, and neither do you.
10 years is a long long time. This is bad but I can't imagine why they'd waited for 10 years to make escape attempts. It's odd.

There you go: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/05/10/ariel-castro-cleveland-kidnapping-rape-charges.html

They were bound, at least for a while. Then, once he had strengthened the house and its dungeon with thick brick walls and trap doors, that's when he released their bounds.

No one builds a dungeon in his own house if his victims are consensual.

He then raped them, hundreds of times. One of them carried 5 of his babies. He starved her every time so that she lost the babies. The one and only baby that survived was born into a plastic swimming pool to avoid going to the doctor.
They couldn't escape because of the way his dungeon was set. Eventually, after years and years (10, in fact), he forgot to lock the big door linking the basement dungeon to the house, and Amanda successfully escaped.

In fact, she got really lucky, because one of Ariel's brother was still there. But he was passed out in the backyard, so...

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
So what's with the 10 years?
Well, I mean! It's not the first time someone been kidnapped and being held as a sex slave etc.. in years.
Same shit = It's still odd. Even weird since they're men.
Different bowl = Gender difference doesn't make much difference.

I'd still feel odd without proper clarification. They're imprisoned in a middle of a normal neighbourhood where kids are running around all day, for 10 years. It's just odd.......

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
We're not saying they aren't guilty. I seriously doubt Vypur believes that either, however it's not unheard of things like this to be made up. I have a friend sitting in jail for the next fifteen years for rape he definitely didn't commit (actually it didn't even happen) because the girl wanted to call rape. No, I seriously doubt that the men in this case are innocent, however that doesn't mean a fucking thing. So what about the news reports? They will ALWAYS take the side of the victims; they don't present facts, they present a story and nothing more in the vast majority of cases, because people are much more interested in hearing a story than the complicated clusterfuck that is the reality of anything. There are a lot of things that don't add up in this, and for any of you to jump to the conclusions that any person is automatically guilty is absolutely moronic and more close minded than any of you say I am. The legal system here is broken; maybe the police planted it, maybe they were actually raped, maybe it's an elaborate ruse for some nefarious purpose. Not one of you has access to the full evidence files, to speak with any person involved in this, or to even see the alleged dungeon. You have no information whatsoever beyond that they allegedly did this and what may or may not be accurately reported in a couple of small news articles. The entire foundation of our legal system is based on innocence until PROVEN guilty; this has NOT happened and shit like this is the reason our legal system is such a fucking joke. They will NEVER get a fair trial because every fucking possible juror will likely have already heard about it, and be extremely biased and will likely ignore the many issues that are present. All we have done is provide a plausible explanation, and nothing more. Maybe he really liked dungeons and decided it would be a cool room? Probably not, but that doesn't mean that there isn't room for doubt. No one is defending them, we're attacking the currently believed story's flaws and building a new, plausible case from it, which is what every one of you should be doing as well.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
False allegations does exist for all crimes. But every case have different story.

Anyway, this scumbag did wrote a suicide note and blamed them for everything?!

Ariel Castro, the alleged ringleader of the Ohio kidnap trio, reportedly wrote a suicide note several years ago that outrageously blamed the victims for his crimes.

The monster, who allegedly kept three kidnapped women for a decade, once penned a suicide note that explained his addiction to sex and outrageously blamed victims, according to a broadcast report.

Castro wrote the creepy suicide note several years ago, outlining why and how he kidnapped his victims, WOIO reported.

Incredibly, Castro, 52, who is currently in police custody , blamed his victims for getting into the car with him, leading to their abductions, according to the Cleveland CBS affiliate.

The suspect reportedly said he had an addiction to sex and needed help for it.

Read more here.
Seriously, it's a clear case! And he is a sick bastard!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.