RPG 3rd Arrow need help with skills

lokili

Reaction score
im making an RPG that has 3rd person view and arrow key movement but i can't think of any good skills that can go with that type of view and movement.I've released a few versions on epic war but with major flaws in the skill section.Does anyone have an idea for skills that i can use?

Nexor

Reaction score
skills using instant casting are good for this type of movement, or auras, passive skills

lokili

Reaction score
do you have any suggestions which skills should i use as an instant cast? I thought of that idea but i can't remember the trigger for making skills instant so ill have to use skills that are already instant till i remember the triggers

lokili

Reaction score
yes i guess i could use war stomp also i was thinking thunder clap, but i don't know how to make every skill instant and i think shockwave isn't instant

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Or you could use the spell made for these kinds of things (if your making triggered abilities.) Then use Channel.

lokili

Reaction score
i was thinking of finding a spell pack but i don't know where to look i looked on hive but didn't find anything

Epicgamers

Reaction score
Well you could make a instant like shockwave, when u click it:
Follows the direction the character is looking at at the moment casted>?

lokili

Reaction score
I forgot how to make all spells instant so i need help for it can anyone make me a GUI trigger for casting shockwave instant? I want the skill to be fired in front of the user and so on.....i'm gonna post a test map here so you can tell me the flaws of the map BUT don't tell me these things:

1.don't tell me the terrain is bad (im not a very good terrain moder)
2.don't tell me that hero skills are not customized (im getting to it first its to make instant)
3.don't say there aren't a lot of items (again getting to it)
4.don't say that the creeps are too weak (im making them stronger in every version)
5.and finally don't brag that it has many flaws if there are then tell me which flaws are they
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/94426/
that's the link for the map....glhf

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.