a few issues with a map

Ormagon

Reaction score
I seem to have crash problems after killing a unit past a certain point of he map my wc3 simply crashes i tried testing it over again to see if it was simply a 1 time thing but alas i have come up crashing everytime i will post a map here there is a footman on the top right of the map using that unit travel left into the wolves u will see wat i mean
The footman will be a hero with many tooltip issues if u know wat is causing those issue please feel free to post it here as wellView attachment Nightelf map.w3x

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
I've looked through your map, and I can't tell what's wrong just like that. May be because I'm quite a noob, but I can't look into all triggers... At what point does the game crash? What triggers could possibly be in use at that time?

Also, you have unfinished triggers, and some which do nothing at all.
Code:
Lvl 4 trolls
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Corrupted troll
    Actions

Code:
Anti ally attack
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
I try to keep no such triggers at all in my maps, if nothing else they look bad when editing.

Ormagon

Reaction score
the only trigger at that point that is active is the respaw trigger but either way its always active so i dought thats it now the unfinished triggers well it was trigger i dont know how to cmeplete them so they on standby

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.