A map

Arctic

Reaction score
Right now I'm just in the beggining of a map All I have is nothing but 4 triggers and 2 regions. Would anyone want to help me make this map? I could make the triggers if you want.:shades:

Arctic

Reaction score
Sorry for double post but >>>BuMp<<< I need more people. I have one person. And I am not Trigger person.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Right now I'm just in the beggining of a map All I have is nothing but 4 triggers and 2 regions. Would anyone want to help me make this map? I could make the triggers if you want.:shades:

Sorry for double post but >>>BuMp<<< I need more people. I have one person. And I am not Trigger person.

self contradicting eh?

I suggest you make the map yourself, get more experience in the WE. Also, you need a main idea of the map, not just some random thing.

killbuzz

Reaction score

I'll i've done some stuff with just about everything except JASS :D (mostly triggers and terraining) So just tell me what u need i'll do what i can.

Mmage

Reaction score
I can help with skills, triggers, and other things, but im not good for terrain. If u needs help, pm me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.