A symphony of frost and flame

magnemann

Reaction score
Hi, I'm almost done with the Frozen Throne campaigns, though I'm a bit nervous.
I dont know if this is true, but for someone a symphony of frost and flame might be the hardest mission of them all. I hope not, could you guys say anything about that? (Is it really harder than the last mission in the night elf campaign in RoC?)

In this summer, I've been playing a lot, I completed all the campaigns in warcraft 3 ROC without cheating, something I've never done before, even though I've had the game for some time.

And now, I have one mission left. I know how it's going to end, since I cheated when I played it before, so I know the story, but It's going to be very hard.

I'm playing it on normal difficulty by the way.

So, what should I do? When I start playing I'm feeling very nervous because I don't know what to do! What should I do? Is it the hardest warcraft 3 mission? Even harder than the last mission in ROC?

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
just play it and save often, if you lose then just retry or load last save, just use trial and error

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Last summer I did what you are doing now. For me personally it was the hardest level. It took me 3 hours stright to finish. But I was taking it every safe. The object of the game is to capture the 4 towers but what I did was I destroyed the enemy's bases by using Arthas and a meat wagon. I used a lot of hit-and-run tatics. But it gets really boring if you play it that way. It's easy to win when you crippled your enemies enough to the point where they won't even be able to put up a fight.

WrathMonkey

Reaction score
I didn't even know people bothered cheating on Campaign missions. >.> All of them were fairly easy on Normal Difficulty... I only lost this level a couple of times, and the Night Elf one once... I think I lost another somewhere in that but, eh, whatever.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.