Abillities Help.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Clean House:150 Energy
Description:The Gladiator (Thor) fires four spheres from it's cannons across great distances which explodes dealing 120 damage to the surrounding area and deploys into Cleaners when they reach their target destination.Cleaners while able to do a lot of damage at an incredible rate do not last long.

(Basically it's like the Raven's auto turret ability except that it's an AOE cast,Spawns four Cleaners,Explodes and deals damage to surrounding units on impact and not a target placement cast like the original.It also should have the Thor's 250 strike Cannon casting animation)

Breaching Pods:100 Energy
Launches loaded up Infantry deep within enemy territory.The Gladiator must have Infantry loaded up before it can use this ability.

(The Gladiator/Thor would probably have to have the Load/unload and Cargo space to begin with.As to how i would launch the infantry I have no idea how to go about that part of the ability)

Spell Book like Ability that opens up another set of command cards to choose from.

Basically i would appreciate it if you guys would point me in the right direction on how to go about creating these abilities with minimum effort before I go about creating them in the editor so as when I come back here for help my questions wouldn't be so many and trivial.

XxMayhemxX

Reaction score
Sounds cool.. we go around collecting spell books, which can basically have their own command cards. Sounds good for any rpg or mage game

Breaching pods sounds cool too launching little pods or soemthing filled with rines or whatever...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.