adding ability to item without replacing it with new item

aredee

Reaction score
example:
i have an item named divine phoenix sword, i want it to be "upgradeable" and i make another item named "fire crystal" i want that if i have those two item, the fire crystal will merged with the divine phoenix sword and give the divine phoenix sword increased damage, also change the name of divine phoenix sword to "blazing divine phoenix sword" but without making another custom item with the name "blazing divine phoenix sword" is that possible?

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
example:
i have an item named divine phoenix sword, i want it to be "upgradeable" and i make another item named "fire crystal" i want that if i have those two item, the fire crystal will merged with the divine phoenix sword and give the divine phoenix sword increased damage, also change the name of divine phoenix sword to "blazing divine phoenix sword" but without making another custom item with the name "blazing divine phoenix sword" is that possible?

I don't think so.. I think you'll have to make a new custom item.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
You cannot change the stats of your item, you can however create a completely identicle item with a few bonuses.

aredee

Reaction score
yeah, that's the problem, if i have about 20 base weapon, each with 10 crystal to upgrade it, that will make me have to create 200 weapon in custom object, if it is impossible, so lets forget it

now, how to make the crystal disappear but the hero that buy it (and having the matching base weapon), still has the ability, if i use the unit - add ability action, are there any limit to that hero ability? but not hero ability type, unit ability, i know that hero ability is limited to 5 or 6 (forgot), but are there unit ability limit for a single unit?

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
I don't think it would kill you to spend a day creating all those items. : )

But to answer all your questions, check out the link in Crusher8's post above.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.