Adjusting player count, and skipping lobby?

BiweeklyAaro

Reaction score
So I'm making a single player level. The player has one computer ally, and one enemy computer. When selecting this map from your list, it shows it as a 3 player map though, is there any way to get this down to 1?

Also, since this is a single player map, is there any way to skip the lobby when selecting it to create? It would be nice, since all of the game settings will be locked down anyways.

Thanks,

Sensang

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
So I'm making a single player level. The player has one computer ally, and one enemy computer. When selecting this map from your list, it shows it as a 3 player map though, is there any way to get this down to 1?

Also, since this is a single player map, is there any way to skip the lobby when selecting it to create? It would be nice, since all of the game settings will be locked down anyways.

Thanks,

Im not sure about the first part, my guess would be something within game variants maybe...
But what do you mean with the second part? Do you want the game to immediately start after you select it from the list? Because that is not possible. (couldnt think of another thing you could mean by skipping the lobby)

BiweeklyAaro

Reaction score
Essentially, you select the map from your list, hit OK, and the level launches. Since it's a single player level and all the settings are locked anyways, I thought it would be nice to save the player a step.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.