Animation change

BadWolf

Reaction score
Is it possible to change the animation (stand) of a unit in an ability to another kind (e.g. walk)

I am quite noob so dont be angry if its simple

:)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Not really sure what you mean. You mean the channeling animation of a spell or the casting animation?

We were all noobs at one point, so no worries.

TheKnight

Reaction score
If I'm getting what your saying then you just have to change the 'Art - Animation Names' while editing an ability.
They can be things like stand, channel, attack, throw, slam, and some others but I don't remember them all.
Also though, not all models have the same animations as other models.

BadWolf

Reaction score
Ty

TY so much about that it will help with alot of animations

Now... is the mirror image art (the one that has him shaking) only like a 1 second thing because im making an ability like stampede but the player turns into the art and a whole lot of images of the blademaster run past him..

I cant seem to figure out how to make him become that art. Well actually i can create the art but when i do create it it doesn't loop itself so it does it once and then stops

TheKnight

Reaction score
To make a spell like that your going to have to most likely use triggers..
Or you could just make it based off of the stampede spell for the damage and just modify it to have blademasters running, and then make another spell that creates images that is ran by a trigger when the other spell is ran, and then using another trigger make those images move towards the direction in which the trigger ability was cast. It'll look bad but that's the simplest way

BadWolf

Reaction score
TY again

Thanks again

I have changed most of it so i dont have to use triggers but now i just need to find a way to get my blademaster to become an animation of mirror image and then dissapear until the end of stampede any idea?

Ty again for that though

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.