Anime coming this fall! (2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZugZugZealot

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Fairy Tail and Darker Than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini, the others, meh meh... Not concerned. I see they're finally going to finish Inuyasha though.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I'll be posting Upcoming Anime Titles Sept-Nov 2009 soon after our intramurals are done with (I post that kind of thread here since June), so you'll be expecting a huge list of new anime (I guess there are more releases than last summer).

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought inuyasha was finished already?
Are they adding more to the series?

The manga finished, the Anime discontinued without any real ending. So I assume this is the final thing, to show people the true ending of inuyasha , finally, I know right?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Yea about time :) you know anything about inuyasha 5 the movie? curious when thats to come out too :p

I am not sure, I didn't even know there was a 5th and most sites are just debating if its a Rumor or Fact. So I will update the inuyasha thread if I find anything.

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Romance of the Three Kingdoms!! I'm a big fan of ROTK.. I even read the 120 chapter book lol... Hope it get subbed..

edit:

looking forward to:

Inuyasha: Final Act
Winter Sonata (I enjoyed watching the Korean Drama version)

Isn't Jungle Emperor Leo looks like "Kimba the white Lion"???

Woot Stitch 2 yey!! I love Lilo and Stitch series..

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Darker than Black, I can't wait for its second season (I might have to update the DTB guide). Asu no Yoichi & Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu are also some of my favs here.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i dont really know when its coming out but shakugan no shana 3

I read somewhere that it was october... not sure where but if I find it I'll link it...

Sounds cool but...
Tamigotchi? really?

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
I read somewhere that it was october... not sure where but if I find it I'll link it...

IIRC it's Shakugan no Shana S, the OVA, that airs in October. As for the actual third season I have read nothing yet.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
I am. Fairy Tail, Darker than Black, Shakugan no Shana S, and perhaps Natsu no Arashi 2 (watching the first season now, and it seems fairly funny).

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.