Any of ya'll watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Do ya'll ever watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force? I just watched a full episode today and damn, is that one crazy show. The idea of the show is absolutely genius, a shae, a box of fries, and a meatball living in a crappy house in New Jersey with there sex addict neighbor Carl. This is probably the craziest show, one of them being about a sandwich that's the Brood Witch and Shake wanting to eat it and when he does, he goes to this freaky world with crappily drawn characters and some green peanut thingy with an axe that tries to kill him when he eats the sandwich. One of the main "bad guys" are these moon aliens that look like arcade characters and another group that are freaking idiots with a huge spaceship. Crazy, crazy stuff. If you like those wacked out shows that have like no meaning but do have clever things and aren't just slapped together with exploding people and people getting their heads chopped off, you should watch it on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim at 11:00 P.M. (Central American time)

Hehe, just wanted to point this out so some of you people who like those types of shows and don't know about it can watch it:).

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Their best episode was 'Happy time Harry'. I forgot which, maybe 13 or so? or 23?

They go to the store and get Meatwad a new doll, happy time harry.

The doll turns out to be a depressing, suicidal alcoholic, always talking about bills, child support, drinking, etc.

So they go to throw the doll off the highlander cliff, and Shake gets excited about becomming immortal, and jumps too.

:)

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
HECK YES I watch that show. See my adoration for it in the Family Guy thread LOL

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I admit that I watch it on occasion. I remember when it first came on I was like what is this shit? But it grew on me.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Second most memorable episode

The aliens were stealing their cable through a stargate, which they called "a FAR gate due to international copyright laws"

So the one alien was in charge of making a 'Remonster", which is a robot monster made of remote controls.

Well he made it look like a teddy bear? And the other alien got all mad because they made T-shirts for the remonster and everything.

So the remonster goes to Shakes house, and its torturing meatwad with all the devices in the house

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I love the ones where shake is outrageous. That being said my faves are

The one where shake gets addicted to plastic surgery and ends up a shell of a cup

but the one that made me laugh till I cried had to be the one where a mutant shows up at their house but can only communicate if it's tentacle is plugged into someone's brain so Frylock and meatwad decide it should be shake cause they like him better that way, but shake doesn't remember anything when the tentacle is in him so he thinks he is going crazy. ahhhh, to funny. Especially when the mutant spills out acid that makes shake lose an arm and after shake regains his senses he's like, whatwhat??? ummm...my arm? anyone seen it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.