Anyone have a Zune HD?

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Not really, especially if the seller doesn't give any information about that. If there is warranty, I guess you can get that by shipping the item back, though that's a bit complicated. I would rather take it to a local electronics service instead, of going to the process of shipping, waiting for service then shipping back. That could take up to 3 months, so...

My opinion would be that you wait a little more. There too many uncertain things that may ruin your experience, especially that buying from ebay is not always the safest method to get quality stuff.

I suggest you wait a little, try to find out exactly if it will get to Europe. If yes, wait and get it from Europe. If not, get it through a store that ships over-seas, or by a friend that you trust from US. E-bay would be my last resort, in case everything else fails.

Anyway, if you have money to spend and can afford to get another one if anything happens to the one you saw on e-bay and you are also too impatient, get it :p.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Not really, especially if the seller doesn't give any information about that. If there is warranty, I guess you can get that by shipping the item back, though that's a bit complicated. I would rather take it to a local electronics service instead, of going to the process of shipping, waiting for service then shipping back. That could take up to 3 months, so...

My opinion would be that you wait a little more. There too many uncertain things that may ruin your experience, especially that buying from ebay is not always the safest method to get quality stuff.

I suggest you wait a little, try to find out exactly if it will get to Europe. If yes, wait and get it from Europe. If not, get it through a store that ships over-seas, or by a friend that you trust from US. E-bay would be my last resort, in case everything else fails.

Anyway, if you have money to spend and can afford to get another one if anything happens to the one you saw on e-bay and you are also too impatient, get it :p.

I read some articles saying that it probably doesn't come to europe :(
The only thing I can find is eBay, but the reseller is Top Rated and has only good comments. (http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Microsoft-Z...Item&pt=Other_MP3_Players&hash=item45f02fd5a7)
I suppose I could probably go to a local tech store. Hmm, I think imma go ahead and buy it.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it'll be ok, seeing the 100% positive :p.

Oh, and I'm not sure if you saw, but the minimum international shipping tax is 42$. I'm not sure if it makes any difference for you :p. The express one is 52 or so.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it'll be ok, seeing the 100% positive :p.

Oh, and I'm not sure if you saw, but the minimum international shipping tax is 42$. I'm not sure if it makes any difference for you :p. The express one is 52 or so.

Hmmz? Does that mean an extra 42$? Or is it included in the total price? (Total price being 199$ + 44$ methinks)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well the buy-it-now price is 199$. The international shipping is 42 (and a few cents, you can see the price on the page :p). So the total price would be 199+42.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Well the buy-it-now price is 199$. The international shipping is 42 (and a few cents, you can see the price on the page :p). So the total price would be 199+42.

Oh, good, you had me scared for a moment there. I had that counted in the price :p

EDIT: It's official - I'm getting a Zune HD. It'll probably be a week or two before I get it, but when I do, I'll tell you guys about it!

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Have fun with it, when it comes :p.

Oh, and don't be too impatient about it, sometimes shipping gets delayed and it also depends on the custom of your country, sometimes they delay the transport as well.

When I bought items from America they came in 2-3 weeks.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Have fun with it, when it comes :p.

Oh, and don't be too impatient about it, sometimes shipping gets delayed and it also depends on the custom of your country, sometimes they delay the transport as well.

When I bought items from America they came in 2-3 weeks.

Yeah, I know. Mostly they get to Denmark in like 1 - 2 weeks, I ordered some items from America a couple times :p

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
iPhone > Zune (HD)

(APPLE FANBOYS UNITE.)

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Ubuntu Mobile Edition would beat all, if it was still in development (Note: NOT the netbook remix).

(LINUX FANBOYS UNITE.)

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
once you add multi-tasking and folders to an OS, then it becomes the best! No, it should have that in the first place

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
once you add multi-tasking and folders to an OS, then it becomes the best!
It's already the best, Apple are just making it better. There are a lot more than just two new features with OS 4 (over a hundred I think).
(Yes, I know some people don't like it, but overall, the iPhone OS is the best mobile OS)
No, it should have that in the first place
Apple doesn't implement features poorly, they wait until it can be implemented perfectly. Such as Apple's multi-tasking having very little negative effect on battery life or performance, if at all.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Guys, you're getting off-topic. Vestras already got the Zune HD, so what's the point in this discussion? If you want a debate over which OS and which manufacturer is better, move it to the Debates forum.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Guys, you're getting off-topic. Vestras already got the Zune HD, so what's the point in this discussion? If you want a debate over which OS and which manufacturer is better, move it to the Debates forum.
Not so much of a discussion (so far), but a great idea nonetheless!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Not so much of a discussion (so far), but a great idea nonetheless!

I have the old Zune

41veao4-xll_sl500_aa280_.jpg

and it is so far the best portable mp3 player i've had, it locates the album art better than itunes it synchs wireless, play the radio, and share my music!

as an mp3 player it is superior, as a portable media device with internet, i'm not sure.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
If they actually sell the Zune HD here I'd probably get it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.