Attack Behavior of invisible units

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
After casting invisibility, the invisible unit behaves differently towards enemies: it tries to avoid attacks. Is there any way to make them behave "normally"?

S

Sinan_029

But isn't that why you would want to turn invisible? To avoid things?

Reaction score
Units with Permanent Invisibility (the one that Shadow Wolves from Far Seers have) tend to attack enemies normally, they just have invisibility that breaks when they do anything. The invisibility turns back on after a while (actually, the time is determined in Fade Time).

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Isn't there a value in certain abilities (like Geelottaja mentioned, Permanent Invisibility) that sets autoattack on/off, or something similar?
I don't think this value is available in wind walk, for example, though.. Not sure.

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
Yes, as mentioned above units with invisibilty that is regained even if broken attack at will. So just have a dummy buff (like inner fire or whatever) and add the ability permanent invisibility with a trigger (and then remove when buff is lost).

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
it tries to avoid attacks - by running or?
If so, try check "can flee - true", set it to false.

Doomhammer

Bob Kotick - Gamers' corporate spoilsport No. 1
Reaction score
I tested permanent invisibility, and units attack normally. So Geelottaja and FroznYoghurt are correct.

+rep

thanks for helping me out on this one ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.