Attack not Run Away

smileyguyx

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 10.00 seconds
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Create 1 DoT for Player 12 (Brown) at (Random point in (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack Dodger 0003 <gen>)

where DoT is a (in game spawned/created) unit and Dodger is also a unit (there from the beginning)
Sometimes the DoT will slowly go towards Dodger but then sometimes they will simply turn and walk away instead sometimes alternating between them
how do i make it so they will only try to attack Dodger?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Open up Gameplay Constants and set Creeps - Guard Distance and Creeps - Guard Return Distance to maximum. Also I don't see where the Triggering Unit in the second trigger comes from.

smileyguyx

Reaction score
so is
Trigger:
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack Dodger 0003 <gen>)
better?

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
well the 2nd trigger isnt needed i believe but yes that would be more correct, picking every unit in a group refers to each unit as the picked unit

i would add the Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack Dodger 0003 <gen> to the loop actions in the first trigger and change the picked unit to last created unit, like so:
Trigger:
  • Dodgeball
    • Events
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 10.00 seconds
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 DoT for Player 12 (Brown) at (Random point in (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Order (Last Created Unit) to Attack Dodger 0003 &lt;gen&gt;

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.