Attack on hill?

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I need some help with a thing.
I have made a map where I have units/towers on hills, and want all the units to be able to attack them, not only the range-units, like it's now.
(Made a picture to show what I mean :D)

helpthehelper.gif

How do I soulve this?

hugahug

Reaction score
Make Melee Units ranged with no projectile model
it will basicly looks like them attacking air...

hugahug

Reaction score
Okay.. How do I make them range then?

go to object Editor ( Icon is a Helmet ) click on units and then find (your unit)
u can use search to easy find

example if u want a footman to be ranged do like this click ctrl+f to open ''Find'' then type footman then a bunch of text appears and find
"combat range" and change to your value

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
go to object Editor ( Icon is a Helmet ) click on units and then find (your unit)
u can use search to easy find

example if u want a footman to be ranged do like this click ctrl+f to open ''Find'' then type footman then a bunch of text appears and find
"combat range" and change to your value

Well It works when I have range 200... but I think it's to far away from the normal units (that run around).

hugahug

Reaction score
Well It works when I have range 200... but I think it's to far away from the normal units (that run around).

Try to Change
Combat Attack 1 range 90->Your Value<
Combat Attack 1 Motion Buffer 250->Your Value< (u can find this below the first 1 )

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Or, you could just use Attack 2, and make targets allowed to only structures, and then add the range there... that way it'll be melee on normal creeds, but structures it'll be ranged :D

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Or, you could just use Attack 2, and make targets allowed to only structures, and then add the range there... that way it'll be melee on normal creeds, but structures it'll be ranged :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.