Avaleirra's Terrain Request Thread

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
avale iv got a request iv done a small amount of the work but can i get you to finish it off in my map i would up load the map but i dont know how as for the map is 4MB and the max u can have on this is 1.9MB when i work out how to upload the map ill proberly most likly pm u the map with the details of what i need done. also its for a cinematic.

so.... how to upload this map for you??

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Uhh... one of the several dozen free upload sites? Letitbit, rapidshare, mediafire, megaupload, hotfile, uploading, armyupload....

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
MY REQUEST:eek:k what im after from you is to make the 2 towns (should be easy to find as for i have started them) in this map for me also please remember it is for a cinematic.i also need a place for the leaders/kings/or what ever u wana call them to i dunno um film i guess u can callit for the cinematic

here is the map(i dunno if this link will work as for first time uploading somthing ) use what ever u need for the terrain

please keep me up to date with when u may be able to do this/finish this as for im realy exited for making this cinematic

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
my request:eek:k what im after from you is to make the 2 towns (should be easy to find as for i have started them) in this map for me also please remember it is for a cinematic.i also need a place for the leaders/kings/or what ever u wana call them to i dunno um film i guess u can callit for the cinematic

here is the map(i dunno if this link will work as for first time uploading somthing ) use what ever u need for the terrain

please keep me up to date with when u may be able to do this/finish this as for im realy exited for making this cinematic

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@millzy
I'm starting yours now. There are probably going to be dummy units in your editor that I will be using for the terrain. Ignore these.

P.S. Only the towns right?

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Oh shit avaleirra i havent looked i see you have completed my map.
+rep

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Hey again! Can you make me an Aos type terrain setup that has 1 base Top left Corner and 1 base Bottom Right corner, from bottom left and top right should have a river going through it, and 3 paths going to each side of the bases(sorta like DotA ><) stuff not on paths should be neutral terrain that consist of creeps and eye candy details :D.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Kk that's how big my AOS is as well :).

I'm not gonna update my first post yet because I'm lazy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.