Avaleirra's Terrain Request Thread

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@SwedishChef
No. You can download them on the first page and see what I've done with other requests.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
I mean cmon look at your Message.
has just had his dreams crushed.
It clearly says HIS.

Zanderist

Reaction score
Okay I got one.

A detailed version of New York City with all 5 boroughs.. Forget buildings and doodads, just lay out the tiles for streets.

I'm picturing a risk type map called the Battle for New York City.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Im pretty sure he wont download the tile sets(if you wanted that) im not sure though.

Zanderist

Reaction score
Im pretty sure he wont download the tile sets(if you wanted that) im not sure though.

By detail I mean geographically. And land mass scale is the same.

I have yet to learn what one yellow grid box translates to in real word terms. (ex. 3yds x 3yds)

I would do it myself if I could make an image appear on the groud.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Bad News

well. Banned from computer again. Once again all progress comes to a halt.... (sorry millzy).

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
omg nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Zanderist

Reaction score
Bad News

well. Banned from computer again. Once again all progress comes to a halt.... (sorry millzy).

What do you mean banned from your computer?

If it is your computer, how can someone else ban you from something that's yours?

My next question is, what meele maps have a goblin ship yard in it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.