AvionGard

F

Fiends

AvionGard

Info
:Map Size =Epic
:Terrain:Ice Crown Glacier
:Forces: Force Number 1 AvionGard (AvionGard Commander andAvionGard Plutons).Force nr2 InfestiesAinaneg Infestation.
:Quests: Many diffrent quest like Putting the electrical defense back on,saving the lost pluton and finding the lost cargo and many more
:Type:Roleplaying you are captain Gibbs am exellent marine and his assult rifle you personally have a very huge role in the game.Sence you can send out diffrent forces from the mechbays,airports and shipyard.

Help
In this map im going to need help on certain areas what i've done so far is terrain,fire trigger,units and such but the map is fairly new two days and i only worked a couple of hours on it it still looks really good
Okay,Heres the Help list
:Vehicle loading system and camera changes during that
:A Good 3rd person view that is always behind the Captains back
:Command System
This is what i had in my head now im going to see if i can :banghead: some more things i need help with

Bye and please volunteer

F

Fiends

today i tried the map out and the fire trigger against hostiles and the fire trigger didn't damage them why i have the ability and it has damage.And the trigger i learned from Rad i opened his Crimson land and changed the triggering unit any one that knows what the problem is
Code:
Fire start
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Fire (level 2)
        FireNumber Equal to 0
    Actions
        Player - Disable Fire (level 2) for Player 1 (Red)
        If ((Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) Equal to 1) then do (Set FireNumber = 1) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) Equal to 2) then do (Set FireNumber = 3) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) Equal to 3) then do (Set FireNumber = 5) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) Equal to 4) then do (Set FireNumber = 12) else do (Do nothing)
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) Equal to 1
            Then - Actions
                Player - Disable Fire (level 3) for Player 1 (Red)
                Player - Enable Fire (level 1) for Player 1 (Red)
                Player - Disable Fire (level 4) for Player 1 (Red)
                Player - Disable Fire  for Player 1 (Red)
                Player - Disable Unknown (A009) for Player 1 (Red)
            Else - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        (Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) Equal to 2
                    Then - Actions
                        Player - Enable Fire (level 3) for Player 1 (Red)
                        Player - Disable Fire (level 1) for Player 1 (Red)
                    Else - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                (Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) Equal to 3
                            Then - Actions
                                Player - Enable Fire (level 4) for Player 1 (Red)
                            Else - Actions
                                    If - Conditions
                                        (Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) Equal to 4
                                    Then - Actions
                                        Player - Enable Fire  for Player 1 (Red)
                                    Else - Actions
                                        Do nothing
        Unit - Pause Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>
        Trigger - Run Fire Copy <gen> (checking conditions)
Code:
Fire Copy
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy Shooter for Player 1 (Red) at (Position of Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 100.00% transparency
        Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Dreadlord - Carrion Swarm (((Position of Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) offset by ((Random real number between (-15.00 x (Real((Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>)))) and (15.00 x (Real((Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>))))), (Random real number betwee
        Animation - Play Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>'s attack animation
        Set FireNumber = 1
            If - Conditions
                FireNumber Equal to 1
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Unpause Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>
                Player - Enable Fire  for Player 1 (Red)
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing
        If ((Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) Equal to 1) then do (Wait 0.10 seconds) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) Equal to 3) then do (Wait 0.10 seconds) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Fire (level 2) for Captain Gibbs 0015 <gen>) Equal to 2) then do (Wait 0.16 seconds) else do (Do nothing)
        If (FireNumber Not equal to 1) then do (Trigger - Run (This trigger) (checking conditions)) else do (Do nothing)
anyone can help me on this

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.