Basic Terrainer Needed

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Ok, this might sound really stupid and too much to ask for, but i kinda screwed all my cliffs through WEU, i stuck to the rules but some how they still messed up, so now i need someone to help me change all the cliffs in my map, into raised land, with pathing blockers around so people won't be able to enter. So im just wondering whether anyone with enough skill could help me out here? I actually was 100% done with the terrain, but because of this bug, had to discontinue the map. I would greatly appreciate someones help on this, and ill definately give him huge credit in my map. I am only 13 and so have really, really little time to do this, so i need someones help, plus the person needs to have WEU, if anyone knows how to fix this or wants to help me out, PM me or post here.

Thanking you in advance.

PS: The map is Black And White RPG, it would be a shame to watch it go bust. :eek:

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
Ok, this might sound really stupid and too much to ask for, but i kinda screwed all my cliffs through WEU, i stuck to the rules but some how they still messed up, so now i need someone to help me change all the cliffs in my map, into raised land, with pathing blockers around so people won't be able to enter. So im just wondering whether anyone with enough skill could help me out here? I actually was 100% done with the terrain, but because of this bug, had to discontinue the map. I would greatly appreciate someones help on this, and ill definately give him huge credit in my map. I am only 13 and so have really, really little time to do this, so i need someones help, plus the person needs to have WEU, if anyone knows how to fix this or wants to help me out, PM me or post here.

Thanking you in advance.

PS: The map is Black And White RPG, it would be a shame to watch it go bust. :eek:

:banghead: :banghead: OUCH!!! How bad is the terrain? Is it all screwed up to where you can't walk anywhere but in the corner, is it really that bad :confused: ??? Hey and I'm just one year younger than you :cool: . Well but I can only be here on Thursdays-Sundays and maybe even Tuesdays if I'm lucky.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
No its not THAT screwed lol, its just that the cliffs appear wrongly, so i need someone to change all the cliffs to artificial ones.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
No its not THAT screwed lol, its just that the cliffs appear wrongly, so i need someone to change all the cliffs to artificial ones.

Do you mean the cliffs like raise or increase or is it the cliff doodads. There are 3 kinds of cliffs. Please explain a bit more.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Raise and decrease each cliff with pathing blockers around it, isit the way it works? Well because the blizzard cliffs dun work so yeah...

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
That shouldn't be as hard as you think......it just depends if the map is like......uhhhhh~........more, you know, hilly. Well, is it a up, balanced or down map. If its down, its more of a pit map. If its up, its more of a mountain map. What kind: Pit, Mountain, or Balanced.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Come to think of it, there aren't pits, i think one or two swamps that go down, other than that, no its more of an up map, so i just need someone to smooth the edges cuz they all appear wrongly in game. Like dirt becomes snowy for some reason. I think its a WEU bug. So can anyone help?

Y

Yarid

Custom Tileset

Did you add and use extra cliff tiles using WEU's tile editor? It warns that if you do that, the new cliff tiles won't appear properly unless the game is started with the WE patch. I was playing around with two sets of cliffs in my own map (Cityscape and Icecrown Glacier) and ended up having to completely redo the cliff terrain, flatten and reshape manually. It's a pain, but only took me a couple of hours. That is, if you're using cliffs themselves. If you're using the slope tool (to make hills, rather than sharp edges) then I have no idea.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.