Been looking for a while...

Anderzzon

Reaction score
Hi, I've been looking for a lightning model with a trail behind it. I don't want to use the CL model from the game and I'd like to be able to use them as attachments.

So what I am looking for is basically a lightning bolt model a'la World of Warcraft.

/Anderzzon

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
I might be able to help you. But could you expand on what you want? From what I understand, you just want a lightning ball, with a blue/white trail behind it? But, what do you want this trail to look like? (ie more lightning, ribbons, etc.)

And pictures speak a thousand words :)

Anderzzon

Reaction score
I might be able to help you. But could you expand on what you want? From what I understand, you just want a lightning ball, with a blue/white trail behind it? But, what do you want this trail to look like? (ie more lightning, ribbons, etc.)

And pictures speak a thousand words :)

I'll upload a screenie once I get home.

==============================================

Here is the screenie:

/Anderzzon

Attachments

• LB.PNG
    LB.PNG
    73.8 KB · Views: 184

Anderzzon

Reaction score
That model looks like it could work, thanks. It might be a bit too big though. Haven't tested to make it smaller using the object editor yet, I'll get back to you.

/Anderzzon

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
I am sorry for being so late. I have quite busy. If that model works for you, I would use it as ribbons like that made in the model editor can be a bit... difficult. But if it doesn't work, let me know, I'll see what I can do.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.