Gaming Blizzard Announces Diablo III

EpicFlux

Reaction score
Great another title we are gonna have to wait years for. Its already been over a year since SC2 was release and we haven't even seen a fourth of the game :( Will we have to wait as long *WAHHHH*

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
We haven't seen a fourth of Starcraft 2?

To me it looks like it's nearing completion...As it has since it was first shown.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to not even think of Diablo cuz it'll be a while before we get to play it. Luckily, the release of Starcraft 2 should take my mind off it for a little bit. :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
More of the same but that's exactly what I hoped for.

Starcraft II and now Diablo III? After this I won't ever have a real life again. Hell I won't have a soul again.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
yeah looks really nice so far..

the only bad thing is that there will only be 5 classes

one of them is the barbarian
one of them is the WitchDoctor

that means that atleast 3 classes wont make it to D3

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I personally think the witchdocter replaces the druid. I bet paladin and sorcerer are still gonna be there. I just hope the fifth is necromancer :)

Reaction score
I personally think the witchdocter replaces the druid. I bet paladin and sorcerer are still gonna be there. I just hope the fifth is necromancer :)

I'd say the Witch Doctor is a combination of the Druid and the Necromancer.

The Barbarian filled the role of a melee damage dealer, the same it was in Diablo 2.
The Witch Doctor filled the role of a summoner, along with the turn-enemies-against eachother etc role.
There is propably going to be a caster-type character that excels in dealing damage, among the lines of the Sorceress and the Sorceror.
One character is propably going to be an Amazon-Rogue type of a ranged warrior, might have some aspects of the Assassin, too.
And one final slot is avaible, possibly for a melee fighter, too, Paladin or some other kind of a fighter that's more defensive than the Barbarian.

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
Same thoughts here, I guess Ama, Sorc and Paladin are in.
Addon will bring us the rest. :p

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
WOW, Barbarian is like Kratos.. well except no chains and a different face..

but the voice... and those OMG SPLASH~!... well maybe its just me :

AWESOMEEE GAME~!...... waiting for... yes ...years...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.