Gaming BLIZZARD Forces Public Nudity - Customers Plan to Boycott BLIZZARD's Forum

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
"The first and most significant change is that in the near future, anyone posting or replying to a post on official Blizzard forums will be doing so using their Real ID -- that is, their real-life first and last name -- with the option to also display the name of their primary in-game character alongside it. These changes will go into effect on all StarCraft II forums with the launch of the new community site prior to the July 27 release of the game, with the World of Warcraft site and forums following suit near the launch of Cataclysm. Certain classic forums, including the classic Battle.net forums, will remain unchanged. " --Vaneras

Read the official forum post by Blizzard

EDIT
TL;DR:

When you post in Blizzard's forums, your real name and forename are revealed to everyone.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Wonderful, I wonder how many annoying little kids will be killed before they realize that this is a bad idea^^ I for one is the only person with my name in the entire world so this makes it really easy to find me:nuts:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Public nudity? What?

And they got rid of the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.