[Bloodcount]March Of Horrors: Sarafan City

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
And the brave hero went into the deamon's cave, and cut off the beast's head with his shiny blade.....well not in this map, you see the so called good guys have been killing us blood thirsty creatures for too long, now haven't they?So now I the wielder of the soulshattering Blade known as AzureBlizzard, the bloody duelist, The Bloodcount want to tell you a tale of witch no smiling and nice old man will live to tell, I shall tell you the first chapter from the holly book knoown as March Of Horrors

So..no I am not insane or evil.Well this is a project on witch i worked about 1 month ago.Baisicly in this map you play the rolle of a nightmare.
•And the style is last man standing.You start just with a evil eadquearters.You buy a hero.Units will spawn at your heros position.You can have up to 4 summoned units at a time.The main idea is that Arround the map there are scattered stucktures.Each struckture will sell you one kind of unit and a mini building, so that you can drag this building to your base.vThere are different types of units.Not only unit buildings are purchasable- you can buy bloody altars(hp regen) pit of torchures(you get items from it) and much moore.
•Your units can be equiped with items, to make them stronger.
• The gold is not the main resource here.When you kill innocent people or do evil deeds you will get devil souls.You can use them to forge unique items, to unlock secred units and to increase your maximum units.
•There is a city.You can go there to do some chaos
•The game is last man standing so you must be the last living
nightmare.I will Include a team mode.
I am working on another project, i am re-maikinng almost evrything in the map.The other prooject won't take all of my time so it won't be long untill a test version of the map is releast.Any Feedback and help apriciated

Unfortunatly no heroes have died so far in the maiking of this project.

Yours, Bloodcount

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Struckture = structure
Holly = holy
maiking = making

Sorry for sounding like an ass, Bloodcount, but you often repeat these same spelling mistakes. I almost seriously thought the holly book you mentioned was a book full of those holly plant things.

As for the actual map ... it sounds interesting so far. Why don't you expand more features? People like to see interesting new ideas.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well this is my helloween project(meaning that at all costs i must hava a bugless, lagless, and cool version by friday WTF?) Anyway, each of the creatures has a coupple of forms(like one ranged, one mele and one with moore spells/passives)Also i am planning to make a "randomizer" so that the positions of the main hives of the units will be always different.Allso each unit has his own special ablities and minuses(example- the tide tribe has huge hp regen(12/sec) but the Flame tribe haas a permenent immolation(8/sec) )
And...well...as history serves the hardes things will be the maiking of modes...(so i have 2 days...omg i ma stupid, decidet to make a heloween map 4 days before the event....)
So far i have the terrein, 2 of the systems, the 1st units from the 4 main tribes in the beta.I have some work....

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
A full map in 4 days? You would have to be on the WE at least 18 hours a day. With minimal sleep and breaks. :D

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
A full map in 4 days? You would have to be on the WE at least 18 hours a day. With minimal sleep and breaks. :D

Well....i juss i lied when i said that i am not insane, I will release the beta.I wiull try to make it as resorcsefull as possible, but i have 2 days now and the map is far from beeing created...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.