World British mom lets kids write imprisoned US murderers as forgiveness lesson

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Julie Paris has come under fire for introducing her 7-year-old twins to her unusual hobby, but she says she sees nothing wrong with it. Although she and daughter Molly are headed to New York to see a pen pal who killed his ex-girlfriend, no-nonsense Paris puts her foot down when it comes to sex offenders. ‘If he's inside for sex offenses I throw the letter in the bin.

A British mom is educating her 7-year-old twins in forgiveness by encouraging them to be pen pals with American murderers. Julie Paris has come under fire from family members for letting her young girls Ellie and Molly write, draw and even sometimes speak over the phone to dangerous wife-killing convicts.

The 43-year-old, from Mancot in Wales, first started writing to jailbirds via the writeaprisoner.com site in 2000 when she was lonely. She's now introduced her daughters to her bizarre hobby.

"I don't care what people say," she told The Sun. "Some people will criticize me, but I don't see anything wrong with it. It teaches forgiveness. We're really making a difference to the prisoners' lives," she added.

OMFG

Last edited by a moderator:

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
"He killed someone? No problem. But rubbing up on a girl in public? Well fuck that guy!"

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
It's more likely that she's concerned that said sex offenders won't take the conversation seriously.

Other than that, I kind of agree with her, I don't see anything wrong with it. It can also be interesting to see matters from the prisoners' point of view, especially for children.

FireCat

Reaction score
Seriously, seems like she's using children for "her own purposes!" Btw: How does she know "he isn't a sex offender" Eh?

FireCat

Reaction score
Wut?

Molly now writes to a 46-year-old in prison for second-degree murder of his ex-girlfriend and a 40-year-old locked up for killing his wife.

Ellie regularly communicates with a 48-year-old who killed two pedophiles who attacked his niece..
He might never got caught?

But Seriously, using her 7-years old kids. It's Just disgusting Just to even think about.

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
How are her kids helping her do that? And why do you assume that she's searching for a lover? She's not seeking them out in person, just writing letters. You seem to think a lot is happening here that isn't.

FireCat

Reaction score
How are her kids helping her do that? And why do you assume that she's searching for a lover? She's not seeking them out in person, just writing letters.
First of all! The mother said she was lonely! That's why she started to write letters! And suddenly, she let her kids write to a stranger in prison!? (forgiveness lesson?) Such a bullshit!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
classic Firecat move.
Just because somebody is lonely and wants to write letters, doesnt necessarily mean they want sex. That might be the case in your perverted brain, but maybe this woman here is a dry frigid old cunt who doesnt want a boyfriend at all.

FireCat

Reaction score
Just because somebody is lonely and wants to write letters, doesnt necessarily mean they want sex.
I never said "they Just want sex" And love isn't Just sex!
Btw: You already know you're a perv, Don't you?
Anyway. It's Just beyond disgusting! "Nuff Said!"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.