Movies Bruce Willis Diagnosed With Dementia After Retiring Due to Aphasia

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
After Bruce Willis’ family announced in March 2022 that the 67-year old actor had been diagnosed with aphasia and would retire from acting, his condition has now progressed into frontotemporal dementia.

His family posted a statement on Thursday about Willis’ latest diagnosis.

“Since we announced Bruce’s diagnosis of aphasia in spring 2022, Bruce’s condition has progressed and we now have a more specific diagnosis: frontotemporal dementia (known as FTD). Unfortunately, challenges with communication are just one symptom of the disease Bruce faces. While this is painful, it is a relief to finally have a clear diagnosis,” his family wrote in a statement on the Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration’s website.

Rumer Willis also shared the news, along with a photo of her father, on Instagram.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
My dad is suffering dementia as well. It is a messed up disease. You work all your life just to retire and forget everything. I am the type of person that puts myself in other people shoes in my mind to figure out what they are thinking and I have done that for my dad and it is a dark and messed up place to be imagining that hell.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.