Buffs

babblejoe23

Reaction score
Hi! Just a little problem...

Frost Aura (Slows nearby enemy units).

I'm making a skill which just like endurance aura but has negative values so it makes nearby units slow both attack speed and movement speed and it only affects enemy units.

Here is my problem, when i look at the status of my enemy, the buff affected by my skill is a POSITIVE BUFF. How can I make it a NEGATIVE BUFF?

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The problem is that Endurance Aura is a positive effect and the Buff in the appropriately named Buff field in the editor is the buff given by the aura. The entry in that field will generally say Endurance Aura or somewhat. Since the base Buff is a positive one, it will show up as a Buff and not a Debuff. If you were to make a custom buff based off, say, Cripple or some other obviously negative status, and then enter that in the Buff given field, it *should* show up as negative status on units.

THat's my experience with buffs anyway,

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
for auras it doesnt "really" matter whether they are positive or negative. you can change the color of the buffs name manually using color codes.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
also, if you want to get some difference between positive and negative buffs, you should use something else, like BuffStruct (if you know Jass)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.