Marsmallos

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Middle patrol init
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.50 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set MiddlePath_patrol_patrolpoint[1] = (Center of Middle patrol 01 patrolpoint <gen>)
      • Set MiddlePath_patrol_01 = (Units in Middle patrol 01 <gen> owned by Player 12 (Brown))
      • Unit Group - Order MiddlePath_patrol_01 to Patrol To MiddlePath_patrol_patrolpoint[1]

This is a really simple trigger I have for my map. A group of two units controlled by the computer are supposed to patrol back and forth in a small area of my map. There are no strange obstacles or anything that can hinder them in their patrol area.

They start patrolling just fine, they start to run together to their patrol point, and then back again. However, when the group reach their starting point again, one of the units stop running, and stays at his start point for the rest of the game, and only the other unit continues patrolling.

How can this be? As far as I know I have no other triggers interfering with these units' movement. Is this just a bug in WC3 that I'll have to live with or what is the cause?

nabbig2

Reaction score
Try making the unit ignore it's guad position (it's a trigger function somewhere).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.