Buying a Car

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
So... Your advice is to buy a junker then buy a nice car? I should buy 2 cars? o_O'

Well, in thought yes. Not at the same time, but I would really really recommend buying a "junker" when you're learning to drive and then get a nice car when you're confident, and not the confident that you are now when you "think you can drive". ;)

Just because you've drove before and did fine, doesn't mean you can drive. It's much much different when you're on the road as a real driver, many more things you have to worry about.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Well, in thought yes. Not at the same time, but I would really really recommend buying a "junker" when you're learning to drive and then get a nice car when you're confident, and not the confident that you are now when you "think you can drive". ;)

Just because you've drove before and did fine, doesn't mean you can drive. It's much much different when you're on the road as a real driver, many more things you have to worry about.

If you mean driving across the country, I've done it o_O' Last month for vacation. Remember? I told yall about it? LA?

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score

I agree with this sir. Driving on real road, especially in crowded city traffic is different.

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
Get the Buggatti :p well then make bets on how long till u kill yourself with it lol jk jk

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I was a world class driver. My dad let me drive anywhere I wanted with my permit. Passed driver's ed with an extremely high A, did the driving test almost blind folded, got my license the first day I turned sixteen. Hit a tree within a week and had to have the car towed. Whatever you get, good luck man.

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
I want one of these!
(HUGE image)

dump-truck1.jpg

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Wouldn't one of those be fun to drive :rolleyes:

Death and destruction. Just ram everyone XD Tail Gate like a whore and then just floor it XD

Warmachine

Reaction score
If you like the 370Z, check out a Hyundai Genesis coupe and 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 coupe as well.

Or, in the vane of the giganticus dump truck, UNIMOG!

800px-Mercedes_Benz_Unimog_Turkey_exhibition_side.JPG

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.