Reaction score
I have this trigger:
Trigger:
  • Research B
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Team1_B Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Player - Set the current research level of Checkpoint B to 1 for Player 1 (Red)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Checkpoint B to 1 for Player 2 (Blue)
        • Else - Actions
          • Player - Set the current research level of Checkpoint B to 0 for Player 1 (Red)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Checkpoint B to 0 for Player 2 (Blue)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)

I thought this would bring the research level back to 0 when "Team1_B" is equal to false but it didnt. anyone know what the problem is? +rep

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, are you sure that it gets set to false at any time ??? :S
Maybe you could add a game-message to the "Else" there, so you know that it gets set to false :D

ajzdfd

Reaction score
what do you mean a game-message?

I have a seperate trigger that sets it to false

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
If you read the little noticetion at the bottom of the action box, you would notice that it's impossible to decrease the level of upgrades.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, since the "Else" actions will triger if "Team1_B" Gets set to false, then add a game-message, so you can see if it ever gets set to false.
And also, show the trigger where you set it to false :D

ajzdfd

Reaction score
DarkSonicele is right. So now i gotta ask how could i reduce the level of research through a trigger?

ludnica

Long gone
Reaction score
You can't. Alternatively, you can make another upgrade that does the opposite of the one you're researching, and research it to "decrease" the current one.

ajzdfd

Reaction score
i dont think that works for my situation. im using the upgrades as techtree requirements for units. so when "Team1_B" becomes true the unit becomes available. I want it so that when "Team1_B" becomes false the unit becomes unavailable again

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Well you could make units avalable and unavalable for construction

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Or you can make it require some invisible building. When Team1_B becomes true, spawn the building in the corner of the map. When it's false, remove it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.