Video charlie the unicorn parody (school project)

Zakyath

Reaction score
It's not really good in any way, but we had fun while making it :p

And oh yeah... there's a scene missing. But it isn't that important :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
That wasn't so bad.

I think the strong points would be that no one was excessively aprehensive appearing, and that while standing people were atleast doing little dances and things --> Constant movement will maintain a spectators attention much longer then just talking head.

In the future, do more cuts to different angles of the same shot, or have the cameras move a little bit. It will make things just so much more engaging to watch. Also get each camera wielder to test moving around with the camera without it being super rickety shooting. Nothing like a wobbly terrets hand screams amateur hour more loudly then that.

Make more. :O

Zakyath

Reaction score
Yes, we had very fun making it :) No one aimed for any certain grade so we just focused on putting in as many bad jokes as possible :D

Oh, I'm the one with the hawaii shirt (yes, it was cold as hell)

>Make more. :O

...maybe :)

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Yes, we had very fun making it :) No one aimed for any certain grade so we just focused on putting in as many bad jokes as possible :D

Oh, I'm the one with the hawaii shirt (yes, it was cold as hell)

>Make more. :O

...maybe :)

If you do take what people here have said seriously, emphasis on my post (lol), it can make a silly-stupid production look like its got some skill behind it, which makes it like a smooth bullet train ride.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea where the OP (Zakyath) is now but if he sees I bumped this 15 year old thread he will know Great Justice! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.