chuck noris facts

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
  • In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.
  • Chuck Norris caught all 386 pokemon in just under 2.7 seconds. He says he won't trade any of them for anything.
  • Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
  • There are two kinds of people in this world: people who suck, and Chuck Norris.
  • Crop circles are Chuck Norris's way of teing the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f%&k down.
  • Every piece of furniture in Chuck Norris' house is a Total Gym

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
I don't like chuck norris jokes, they are just a modern reversal of the ya mom calls.... yet when I read the corn one I actually lolled. Goddamn it I think you may have just converted me into a believer

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
As odd as this may sound, you need not label something as [humor] in the humor zone. Though, Ace may find it quite usefull...

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
I got some: Chuck Norris sleeps with the light on because the dark is scared of him. 2. Chuck Norris was the first person to beat the brick wall in a game of tennis.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.