clear tile for trackable

sithin

Reaction score
im looking for a clear tile, for some trackables that im doing, i got a model editor so i can resize it to what i need. can any1 help?

sithin

Reaction score
basicly i want an invisable doodad, 4x4 2x2 doesnt matter i can resize it. so when i player clicks the invisable doodads the trackables proc.
cheers

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
If you want an invisible doodad just create a new doodad based off a shrub or whatever, then go to Art - Model File, click custom- and type in some gibberish. (for example, alsgdhaojlkd) When W3 goes to look up the model to show the player in game, it will find no model under this filename and thus not display anything.

Danis[h]

Reaction score
If you want an invisible doodad just create a new doodad based off a shrub or whatever, then go to Art - Model File, click custom- and type in some gibberish. (for example, alsgdhaojlkd) When W3 goes to look up the model to show the player in game, it will find no model under this filename and thus not display anything.

however, this way you cant click it in-game?

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
You can click it, it's just completely invisible. Try it. (well, with a shrub it doesn't work... you have to base it off a doodad that is clickable)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.