Cloning ability and retaining attack and armor of caster

Yoshii

Reaction score
im trying to make a clone ability for my map using mirror image however when I use it the image retain the str/agi/int of the casting hero but not the dmg nor the armor.Is there any ways to fix? its for a hero arena and the armor and dmg increase via book.
I searched forum for topic and only found topics where ppl wanted to copy building and not exactly what I want.

Yoshii

Reaction score
ya the dmg is dealt however the dmg of the image is 15-15(the starting dmg without book).Their armor is also 1(starting armor without book)

Yoshii

Reaction score
the book are bought from merchant like +5 attack and +5def(aka hero arena).My hp books ,agi books and str books stats work with image so if i buy +5 str or +5 agi or +100hp and do image, the image will have the same stats as my hero.However with armor and damage books stats this doesnt work ie buy +5dmg giving me 20-20 and doing image,the image will do 15-15 still

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If you are using The Frozen Throne, and look under Advanced, thne click on Gameplay Constants, there is something saying "Clones get Items" or something like that.

Yoshii

Reaction score
Geoff.L said:
If you are using The Frozen Throne, and look under Advanced, thne click on Gameplay Constants, there is something saying "Clones get Items" or something like that.

ya just checked "illusion get armor bonus" etc didnt work
edit:eek:nly thing thatdo is make your aura or item work on illusion

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
ok...then... i cannot help you, i don't know if that is possible without JASS

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.