Compatibility with Patch 1.23b

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Honestly...
Can no one read.

I've seen like 20 of these "How do i get this to work with patch 1.23b" threads now :rolleyes: .

EDIT: And it's not like announcements are hard to see.
It's a huge banner across the entire WEHZ.

BlackDeath09

Reaction score
what patch is everyone talking about i dont see a new one and i have been on bnet half the day today and no sign, not to mention my map files have been fine uploading them playing them incase it auto downloaded it for me.

Edit: O nevermind thats for windows only. See this is why its better to have macs ZERO PROBLEMS, lol despite the fact i have a windows sitting right next to me lol

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
if you join the server westfall, theres a patch, its not released yet. which is why you dont see it on your server.

and wolfie, i had an issue like this, its some kind of syntax error that NewGen doesn't catch therefore, the game doesn't work. and before you say i probably had H2I, i didn't cuz i tested the map with the new patch and it worked until i modified some variables with one of my spells (which does not use H2I).

BlackDeath09

Reaction score
What the crap is changing the entire gamecache, that effects every single wc3 map not a few of them, all boolean and real everyone single complex trigger is revolved around that, this sucks, it takes forever to change maps handle when you have 1000 maps that need to be changed.
And i cant change servers, everytime i click on option my game glitchs so im stuck on uswest and everything else language etc, ill see when the patch is officially released. do you know the release date?

Edit: Typo

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
only maps that used the H2I function (return bug) will need to be changed, a large amount of maps dont use it (especially if the map was made in pure GUI, then theres no need to worry). No i do not know the release dates, i think its sometime this month.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
> A large amount of maps don't use it

You're wrong, I have seen lots of maps made in vJASS or JASS with the return bug.

BlackDeath09

Reaction score
this just normal patch like all others, say its released you wake up log onto battle.net its automatically downloaded there like all other patchs cause i dun wanna waste time to go download it separately

> A large amount of maps don't use it

You're wrong, I have seen lots of maps made in vJASS or JASS with the return bug.

hes right, take all lord of the ring maps for example, to make the gates work they all require boolean and real

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
>You're wrong, I have seen lots of maps made in vJASS or JASS with the return bug.

and what percentage of maps are made in vjass/jass? there are a huge amount of gui maps

>hes right, take all lord of the ring maps for example, to make the gates work they all require boolean and real

what does boolean and real have to do with anything?
if they completely changed how boolean and real work, none of the maps would work

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.