Technology Computer Scientists Solved the Bermuda Triangle Mystery

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I have also heard that for it's traffic, the disappearances aren't astronomically off the charts or anything... so it lost a lot of it's appeal to me as a child.

I also have seen shows that put forth several theories... including the methane bubbles (I saw this show years ago) and piracy... both of which are pretty believable.

Either way... when was the last time anyone was lost and documented? All the fun mysteries of the world are going away. =(

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Methan-Shmethan, just a logical lie to make you not fear the one-eyed, one-legged, one-winnged monkeys spitting glave wurms and goliaths. Way to fall into the lie guys.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I bet that many test drives will begin. Many volunteers will drive boats and aeroplanes to see whether the theory is true...

I swear I've heard this theory before.
Well yes, as BudSMoke explained before. Just like in the past, the prize of fame and glory which will be written in many books will be granted to the one who will post it first or to the one who will spread the news in many directions that he is the founder.

I think that Isaac Newton stole Joseph Raphson's method on how to solve non-linear equasions. Joseph published the method 50 years before Newton. As u stated the same thing happened here unfortunately :(

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
What about Cthulhu?

That too ! It too hides in the bermuda triangle... frankenstein too, and count Drakula, you know all sorts of fiends, Jack the Reaper too and ofcourse Sherlock Holms. They are having a huge party, the people who have seen it have just stuck arround for the rest of their lives... and now the people are spreading lies, LIES !!!!

Geez, how far are people gonna go just not to invite us to a party :(

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nature get's its revenge on us.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.