Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Dark_Dude - Ner'Zuhl

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
So I can make some skin, it be the prettiest thing you ever seen and then say 'this dude pressed the little red button that blew up the world'

No offense, but doomsday sounds a little dumb to me

Oh come on your not thinking realistically. Seems you hate me since you didnt follow the rules. But the skin has to depict doomsday, not a stupid story about your skin.

[offtopic]XD we have 300 more views than the wehz rules thread[/offtopic]

Idontknowyou

Reaction score
I'm still trying to push my whole greek theme though. (Anyone who loves the game "god of war" will love this theme)

offtopic: I found this display pic while looking for a skin idea xD

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Should i make the thread now with video games, greek, doomsday, and christmas? Make it last 4 days so both polls end at same day?

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
No...the voting isnt over and the new actual contest hasnt started. Doomsday might win. 3 more days...

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Oh come on your not thinking realistically. Seems you hate me since you didnt follow the rules. But the skin has to depict doomsday, not a stupid story about your skin.

First off, I do not hate you for god sakes, I was just pointing out how vague the doomsday theme was. It seems ou do your best to make me look bad...

Anyway The Mythology by far should be better. I doubt you'll get as many for doomsday as you would mythology

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
oh wicked, i got another vote.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
See thats the problem i see with the helper. They are too friendly. They dont think bad of something. If it looks awesome it gets their vote. Such as last contest when the 10 minute skin beat my 7 hour skin because of a pinty cool shape. You skin is good UOJ but we are too nice to realize that.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
lol

Fine host the next contest on the Hive, then we can all make accoutns and join, then get our asses majorly kicked by the pros :p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
FireEffect, it's not the time that was put into it, it's the quality at the end.

If you don't like the friendly community, then you don't belong here. If you don't like recolors beating your "7 hour skins" then don't make a public poll, and grade them yourself, or get someone to help you grade/judge.

And please, don't judge the Community of TheHelper based on votes beating your skin. Is that what it is? You're mad that you're not getting "votes"?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.